Bellazon

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

But i don't see they throwing the SO in Goddesses, Too much shine No? I would loveeee to see the SO in Porcelain tho

Yeah but last year they had both the SO and the FB in Bright Night Angel which was a shiny segment itself. Porcelain sounds good. 

Not sure if I missed it but what section does everyone think the FB will be in?

10 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

But i don't see they throwing the SO in Goddesses, Too much shine No? I would loveeee to see the SO in Porcelain tho

+1, I'm worries about Porcelain though as it sounds like it could be either amazing or a boring filler section

lmao the salt on this forum today over the locked thread is giving me life :rofl:

No way they stick the SO in Goddesses when it has the FB and is already pretty blingy. I doubt they'd put it in Punk Angels either since that's all BalmainxVS. I'd guess AWT,  it would fit the segment theme the best. 

19 hours ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Amilna does NOT know who will open the show but she (and other girls in PINK who I now have connections with ;) ) think it will be Candice this year for sure and who will open and close segements? She does not know except for PINK which we already knew who was opening. Zuri was originally selected to close the PINK segment while Grace is opening but Zuri will be second in the lineup after Grace instead and Nadine will be closing the segment. However, she said before it was Dilone who would be closing again like last years based on what she's heard during fittings but they keep changing the rotation lineup so most likely it could be anyone at this point but for now: Grace E.-opening/Nadine Leopold- closing :smile: 

As for some of the looks and outfits she's seen so far, she said out of all the Angels: Candice, Adriana, Alessandra, Lais and Sara have the BEST looks and best wings this year year! 

Who said this again? Because Adriana herself said they haven't even seen each other outfits, that its all being a surprise. Hence, at how Lais getting the FB was even a surprise for her during fittings....How would someone who isn't a non angel know which outfit goes to which model

14 hours ago, camomille said:

No offense as she might be telling the truth, but why does almost everyone always immediately believe someone when they say they're related to/friends with someone connected to VS? It could be the whole "my friend's aunt" story all over again.

Especially when after fittings, Adriana said they haven't seen each other's outfits because VS is making sure they wouldn't know what other models are wearing.

Lurker's perspective - I do understand why members want this thread locked (to avoid people reposting information etc). However there are lurkers like myself who simply enjoy reading about the VSFS but unfortunately have little to contribute, which explains the low post count? I have said thanks for sharing information/pictures before  but don't want to spam the thread when I feel I don't have anything constructive to add :smile: Of course I can understand that posters may prefer that only active forum members have access to the thread, but I don't fully understand the hostility towards some of the harmless lurkers like me.