Bellazon

5 minutes ago, Limapoel said:

Please,Can you ask her if she knows who will open the show?.)Thank you in advance ;)

Ask her also about opening/closing of each segment. And about segments in which angels will walk.

And about outfits each girl will have.

Just ask her everything. :excited:

Not to be rude but I highly doubt that Amilna would know who opens or who close what, I mean, it's not like VS is going to be like "oh, did you know that *insert X model name* is going to open the show, and X, X and X are opening this, this and this segment" with all the models, I don't think even the angels know who open/close every thing.

14 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Not to be rude but I highly doubt that Amilna would know who opens or who close what, I mean, it's not like VS is going to be like "oh, did you know that *insert X model name* is going to open the show, and X, X and X are opening this, this and this segment" with all the models, I don't think even the angels know who open/close every thing.

+ 1

Plus I know we all want to know who's opening and who is doing what, but we shouldn't harassed her with that, it's not her job and it could get her in trouble.

I think this year VS just want to keep the things on the low so more people would tune and we will indeed be surprised, people just keep saying it's get boring when VS just does the same thing over and over again, it also goes with this. The show is 17 days away, we will sure get some updates before show time but otherwise we should just wait and let VS surprises us (even if it would likely suck with them)

1 hour ago, Diorsfashion said:

Maybe but romees in her vid we're looking at flights  but they should for the angels bc it put stress on the modelling agencies tbh I don't get how they can't get a plane tho wtf vs

What's with the obsession with the plane? :rofl: it's just not happening this year. Too expensive and vert difficul to handle with security, visa and shit.