Bellazon

I don't think Sophia is getting replaced anytime soon. If the Balmain collection turns out to be AHHMAAAAZIIING (i just had to write it like Sophia would say it) I'd have no problem with Olivier replacing her.

At the same time, i don't think he'd leave Balmain or split his time considerably to do VS too, considering all the recent Balmain projects (L'Oreal, Beats by Dre, Balmain Hair). I know Jeremy Scott does his own brand and moschino but the VSFS is a year long project. I think Olivier can handle it but the deal has to be sweet enough for him to go between Paris and NYC

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Would you be up for Sophia getting fired and replacing her with Olivier? They seem to be pushing him a lot to VS since last year's show and now letting him design his own segment. 

To add onto that, i think they've been pushing him since 2014 bc the girls wore Balmain to the VSFS after party and the lip sync video. But yes he's been getting even more attention since last year's show 

2 hours ago, coolboy said:

She got 2 outfits?! They really liker her. Hopefully Blanca got 2 too. 

General question, I'm super happy for Amilna if she becomes a fit model (as it means regular appearances by her), but do fit models have a place guaranteed?

Also, other than Candice, Cindy, Barbara, Dilone and Devon, who else has been a fit model in the past?

I'm worried that if the Porcelain/Russian theme isn't done correctly all we're going to see is a sea of blue and white and the outfits will begin to blend in with each other, and if that's the case they're going to need to bring in some over the top wings as a means of separation.... problem with over the top wings is the elegance that should be evident with the outfits will begin to wane and things could take a turn for the comical or bland.

Porcelain doesn't seem to be very promising so far. It was so highly anticipated, but it feels like it'll end up horribly like PoaA, Mountain Romance or Secret Angels. 

Right now, I'm hoping Nomadic Adventures and Goddesses will live up to the hype, if that's the kind of wings we'll see in Porcelain, I'd imagine it'll be pastel whites and blues kind of segment, the same one that made PooA look horrible. 

Side note: anyone notices how pumped Olivier's lips are? How much botox did he injected to that? 

29 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yeah when are te angels travelling this no plane issue is kinda messy I feel like most models won't make it etc I think Victoria secret should do something about this issue 

I lowkey suspected there would be no angel plane because VS would have to deal with all the requirements to let each and every one of them in the country. its just better to let their agencies handle that.

i'm pretty sure even though there's no angel plane VS gave the am at least some guidelines aka "you should arrive between dayX and dayX, and definitely before dayX"

its up to them and their agencies to make sure they arrive on time for everything.

4 hours ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Amilna is my first cousin on my dad's side (no seriously, I'm on her IG haha) and she just confirmed with my sister and I that she'll be a new fitting model for VS!!!! :angel: I'm guessing they'll be letting a fitting model go perhaps or will just keep the usually three: Cindy, Devon and Dilone along with Amilna?

I love her to death and her smile is sooo radiant, she also has THE bombshell body, almost similar to Lais! I'm glad we'll be seeing more of her in future shows, hopefully she slays this year! She'll be in 2 segements, Millenial? PINK and Winter's Tale. If anyone wants me to get some info NOW is the time! :smile: I FaceTime her everyday and she's been telling me a lot about the show this year so far

Please,Can you ask her if she knows who will open the show?.)Thank you in advance ;)