Bellazon

7 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

They're shooting the panty video thing, Sara and Jo have shot it in the past

I had a hope that maybe was for an intro for the show like in 2015. I don't know why we can't have nice things. 

1 minute ago, Rca said:

Romee is so underappreciated... She really knows how to deliver the sexy look and her walk is amazing. Hopefully they’ll let her open a segment

Not gonna say something about her pictures cause I know most if the time they're a left-down but this girl knows how to walk. Would love to see her get an opening aswell but don't think it's going to happen this year.

2 hours ago, Rca said:

Romee is so underappreciated... She really knows how to deliver the sexy look and her walk is amazing. Hopefully they’ll let her open a segment

yes! and she has one of the best smiles out of the NA's...that video is so cute!!

I remember people being excited Adriana was finally not walking VS and thinking the 2009 would be great. It ended up being the biggest POS ever and I was like yaass that's karma for you haters :rofl:

On 11/9/2017 at 1:59 PM, toodarnhot said:

I agree. The fact that there are women essentially bleaching their skin to adhere to a beauty ideal that arose from outdated classism should be the first "warning sign." 

To the "she's Chinese, let her be Asian" argument, here she is next to Liu Wen, who looks perfectly natural (no doritos here) and Sui is noticeably paler. I'm not saying Sui needs twelve coats of spray tan. I'm just thinking the "dead girl walking" look isn't ideal for a lingerie show. 

sui.thumb.png.0bf549bcbc6599c2beb4ecc8758c22bb.png

maybe she;s a vampire?  

The diference between Josephine and Romee is huge. I love that Romee is growing up into a sexy serious woman, her walk has improved a lot and her photos too (she's no the best, but she's waaay better now), in the other hand Josephine looks like she's going backwards to when she was 5 years old, she's more bubbly than what it's necessary.