Bellazon

I want Rihanna to perform especially because she had to pull out from the 2015 show to finish ANTI. 

If the Taylor and Harry rumors are true, I'm not having it but we know how VS is. 

When i first listened to Ready for It? I pictured it in the Balmain segment with someone like adriana making a fierce entrance (like her 2010 show opening) but if Taylor wore Balmain in Look what you made me do, I think she's performing that song in the Balmain segment.

43 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I just want a rock band again, FOB was perfect.  Gimme some Kings of Leon, Imagine Dragons, P!ATD, idk, bring some good music.

I don't know if Kings of Leon have any current, popular songs. It seems like all of their big songs were used during 2009. I'd love for Imagine Dragons to play though. I could see Believer playing for a fierce song with some good walks. 

8 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I just want someone who won't get in the freaking way. They need to get someone who won't block the models or ruin their poses. 

You mean like -SMACK- Ariana?

+1 Elsa.

It can be just me but VS not announcing their performers make me feel like they have a Rihanna/Ellie thing but this time before they announed the artist....maybe one of the performer has backed out ? I feel like they still don't have it down to who is performing ! I mean it's just 12 days left ! They should come out with the performers by now or anytime soon. ....

VS hasn't announced the performers because what's the point of hyping up this show so early? The show airs the 28th, if they put everything out already, when the actual shows happen the hype will be dead. It makes perfect sense they are waiting :idk: 

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

It can be just me but VS not announcing their performers make me feel like they have a Rihanna/Ellie thing but this time before they announed the artist....maybe one of the performer has backed out ? I feel like they still don't have it down to who is performing ! I mean it's just 12 days left ! They should come out with the performers by now or anytime soon. ....

But with who? You know Taylor loves that drama.

As per usual, we may get the announcement on Friday.

I love that they keep almost everything a secret this year. It makes you just so much more excited for the show. I loved it when it was the day of the show and everybody spot their favourite model in backstage photos. Now we know the full line-up, so that already takes away the excitement a bit. I am not a big fan of already knowing who's going to wear what, too. So much better to be surprised if your favourite model is wearing an amazing outfit (Swarovski-Look for example) the day of the show, than already knowing it two weeks in advance. The other way around, too. If you already know your favourite model is wearing two horrible looks you're just not excited anymore to see her. So I am really happy that the making-of videos don't reveal too much info about the show :smile: But yeah, we're also 2 weeks away from the show, so who knows what's going to be revealed in the next few days..

But I really would love to see 2 or 3 sketches, because I just love their sketches and they usually share them a few weeks before the show. 

Looking back, I remember some sketches would be released around September-October. I think this was during Todd's time with VSFS.

while we've been used to everything being released before the show, I think this is good. It does build up anticipation and I agree with @dennis123 in regards to being excited to see your favorite model the day of the show.

I mean, they could at least reveal one sketch of each segment, that wouldn't spoil the show in any means. I actually enjoyed looking through the sketches before the show and then watching them live in their full potential..