Bellazon

IF Kendull and Gigi show up, I fully expect Irina to show up too, she's about as relevant as Karlie and I can see her getting a free pass, mostly because I'm sure as fuck she also got one last year.

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IF Kendull and Gigi show up, I fully expect Irina to show up too, she's about as relevant as Karlie and I can see her getting a free pass, mostly because I'm sure as fuck she also got one last year.

I'd love Irina, but this roster should've cut it off at like 50 at the most. 

Here's every human confirmed to be walking the show so far. I put Ming and Sui up with the contracted people because I'm pretty sure they are getting Angel treatment this year. Pictures are from the girl's last show, except for the newbies of course, I used VS pictures for those who have worked with the brand before. 

Csiqvapr

Doing this left me with a few thoughts that no one gives a shit about but imma still share because freedom of speech is a thing:
- Behati looked tragic in 2015, baby girl needs to do better this year. She's the reason why I couldn't use backstage pictures o.o
- Candice was too orange in 2015
- Elsa was too orange in 2016
- Grace is straight fire, needs to be an Angel once her Pink run is over

- The more I see Josephine the less I like her which is odd because 18 months ago I actually loved her. I blame this on Pretty

- Lais is so womanly, I hate VS for not putting more focus on her
- Lily is probably the least aesthetically pleasent Angel VS has ever had to me
- Romee annoys the fuck out of me but I love her runway pictures, it was hard to pick one
- Sara's MR bra was way too big for her lol
- Blanca coming back is the best thing to have happened to VS in ages
- Same for Bruna Lirio. I love this woman
- Cindy Bruna is so boring it hurts
- Why isn't Georgia Fowler an Angel or used more for catalogs?
- Jourdana needs to go back to blonde
- Why do we need Karlie and Kate again?
- Kelly and Leila's bodies are fire
- Leomi is just too good, we are not worthy
- Are we sure Maggie Laine and Megan Williams are not related? They look the same and are equally boring
- How old is Xiao? She looks really old in some pictures o.o
- Samile is love, Samile is life, I love Samile
- Daria K scared me, that or google truly hates her
- Estelle, I love you 
- When you google Black Excellence or Black girl magic, you should be redirected to pictures of Mayowa because that is what she is
- ROos is so so pretty, god i hope she can walk
- Alexina Graham is hotter than more than half of the Angels and she's going to look so much better than everyone at the show I can't wait
- The disrespect that Aiden got a spot in this show is real
- Gizele :heart: looks like a mix of Lais and Kelly and I love it
- Honestly what the fuck, why did it take them so long to cast Nadine o.o
- Keep making jokes about Frida's forehead, she's still better than everyone else. Boy, bye. If they put her in PINK I will personally go and burn Ed, Monica and Sophia's houses (not really)
- Why did I not see Xie before? She's love :heart:

Overall, the more I see the cast the more I like it. There's more diversity than ever before and with a few exceptions, I think all the women are stunning and earned their spot. I am surprised by how little of the newbies had actually worked with the brand before. And I'm also surprised some catalog girls like Brooke Perry didn't get it. There's blank spaces because god only knows if 62 will be the final number 

2 minutes ago, freya said:

Who do you see being thrown into the Pink section? I also hope that Grace gets a mainline outfit.

I have the feeling that Nadine will be in Pink even though she works for the mainline. She has this bubbly personality that suits there. 

36 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

How many years did Behati and Elsa walk only Pink? And did they start shooting mainline before they got another outfit? I think Grace is stuck with just a Pink outfit for at least this show, probably this show and next year's if I had to guess.

I know that Behati got her first mainline outfit in 2010 (Game on!). But she started shooting only little bit for VS in 2011(?)/12. But I agree with you, Grace will be stuck in PINK at least this year. 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

I love Bella and I wanted her back, it does annoy me she didn't go to castings. But neither did Toni Garrn and y'all wanted her to walk again and are currently celebrating that Karlie who also didn't go to castings is walking, I'm the first one to call bullshit on the nepotism crew and it seems like Karlie walked in just like them.

+1000000000

The hypocrisy of some here :cain:

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

ngl I would love to see Irina, cause her post-baby body is banging

SSI_20170524111144_V.jpg

8 hours ago, clau17 said:

They better give her an opening. At this point, she deserves It more than anyone else tbh She never had an one and It's her 5th show and 3rd as an angel. Besides, she has been with the brand far longer than her 1st show. 

Now It's 100% confimed. Why would she thank everyone but Ed? lol

Don't know why but to me she looks much older than she is. Like a 'well-preserved' 40-year-old or something.