Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So does this mean she considers Bush's victory in 2000 to also be fraudulent?

It probably was! I hate Bush. He started a stupid war in Iraq which destabilized the Middle East (and brought many of the stuff we currently have to deal with).

Just like the people who started a war with Lybia destabilized it and brought many problems (and the US was democrat at the time).

We should judge politicians based on their acts, not on their political party (otherwise we can't think beyond good and evil).

Just now, CandleVixen said:

Everyone is either happy or upset about the US’s election this night. 

Let us be not forget two truths. 

1) we got the first female VP. 

2) He can come back in 4 years. Or 8 ...

1. doesn't mean anything to me?

2. The war is not over, in fact I believe it began with Obama and culminated in the person of Trump.  The "other America" is still very angry and disappointed with the world.

5 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Not if he’s a convicted felon :whistle:

True.

I just keep thinking of was Jon Stewart’s Avalanche on Bullshit Mountain. Back when Obama was re-elected. :p

PS.... we never got our stimulus check and no one can answer why. 

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

1) we got the first female VP.

I don't think that gender (or any other part of individual identity) should be a political argument. Competence should be the only argument.

For that matter, Tulsi Gabbard would've been much better than her. Here's what she said: "Every single person deserves to be treated with respect regardless of race, religion, gender, or even your politics". I fear that the people who were elected won't respect that. In fact, we can already see that on Twitter, the intolerant platform where all kinds of extremists are rising right now.

On 11/7/2020 at 1:27 AM, peroxideblonde said:

And pro Trump when she's a black woman, ew

One party can't own the votes of certain categories of people. That's exactly what Candace is against. She's a real proponent of equality of opportunity, unlike many of her detractors.

What's funny is that the first Republican president is the one that abolished slavery. He was for women's vote and rights, he wanted to help the little guys. He was from modest origins himself. That was Abraham Lincoln (and unfortunately he got shot by an actor because of his ideas). Lincoln was a great man.

What's interesting is that Lincoln (and the North) was for Protectionism, while the South was for free trade.  It's interesting to see how things change (and sometimes go back) over time.

Unfortunately, people don't like history these days. Even worse, the mainstream media say it's dangerous to talk about history. It's the opposite: there are great things to be learned from history (if we really know it).