Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

9 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ The two partisan sytem is the cause of all this. It's a sub-optimal form of democracy and we get the proof of that every day now.

Rush is pre-Alt Right and pre-social media.  To Rush, Alt right  Trump isn't a Republican.  In those days it was just Democrats and Republicans and they weren't that angry at each other or that different.

Rush in the 2000s was very involved in counterattacking the Bush bashing media and attacking liberals more generally.  Then he bashed Obama for many years.  One of the first things he did was call Obama the "Magical Negro" (referring to the tv/film trope of black people with special powers that help the white protagonist ) lol

His activities in the 1990s is less clear to me but I remember some of the Republican teachers at my school letting their views slip at times, and two of them got in trouble for talking politics in the high school classroom..

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Rush in the 2000s was very involved in counterattacking the Bush bashing media and attacking liberals more generally.  Then he bashed Obama for many years.  One of the first things he did was call Obama the "Magical Negro" (referring to the tv/film trope of black people with special powers that help the white protagonist ) lol

I don't know Rush (never heard of him before), but I know Bush. He waged the worst war of the 21st century (and he lost it - even if he'll say that he won). He lied to justify it, not to mention that his goons insulted France for years because of it. Hollywood made several anti-French movies after 2003.

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

His activities in the 1990s is less clear to me but I remember some of the Republican teachers at my school letting their views slip at times, and two of them got in trouble for talking politics in the high school classroom..

They were right: high school should be protected from politics. Let the pupils learn science, math, history, philosophy, economics, etc. Knowledge with higher value than politics.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Genieve is super hot, such a beautiful body.  It  sucks that her modeling career fizzed out after SI and her thread is all about her self-publishing.  I saw the leaks and so much of it is black & white B.S..

Yes, awesome body. Everything in the right place. She was one of the best SI models.

Do you remeber Lauren Mellor (another South African)? She has a perfect body too.

On 2/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, Cult Icon said:

...  If however, they influence people's thinking and actions by instilling hatreds, falsehoods, and poor thinking processes then they are a harmful menace that wastes other people's time.

Exactly my point. 
Feeding the mob, sheeple, the huddled masses, or whatever you call by them.

17 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know Rush (never heard of him before), but I know Bush. He waged the worst war of the 21st century (and he lost it - even if he'll say that he won). He lied to justify it, not to mention that his goons insulted France for years because of it. Hollywood made several anti-French movies after 2003.

They were right: high school should be protected from politics. Let the pupils learn science, math, history, philosophy, economics, etc. Knowledge with higher value than politics.

Well what happened with those two teachers is that they would talk about politics- either casually before class or tangents in lectures so both were told to stop by their supervisors.  

I remember some of my teachers being pro-war and so was my dad actually.  Those were different times, the last years of the "American Empire" so to speak.  There was this still this idea in the 1990s- believed by much of the public- that America was the exceptional superpower with a magnificent military.  It could fight & quickly win wars, and do global social engineering.   

With hindsight of course we can say that we were wrong- that the US military and society was not up to task.  Now it seems ridiculous.  The age of american exceptionalism is long gone.  Iraq and Afghanistan were at the time seen as going to be "short & small" wars.

17 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes, awesome body. Everything in the right place. She was one of the best SI models.

Do you remeber Lauren Mellor (another South African)? She has a perfect body too.

Yes Lauren was great.  Recently however she is a little out of shape.

My favorite (recent) photos of Genieve

Genevieve-Morton-Topless-The-Fappening-BGenevieve-Morton-Topless-The-Fappening-B

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

Exactly my point. 
Feeding the mob, sheeple, the huddled masses, or whatever you call by them.

It's interesting to think of how so many of the talking points about in the 90s/00s is useless now.  

The biggest problem to me is how interest in politics comes across as a substitute religion for so many people in a "secular" society.  This is very obvious with the left and the secular Alt right.  Less obvious is how the Republican ideology reinforces Christian theology.

All people need spiritual support but turning to politics is not the right place.  But it's extremely common.  This can be seen obviously in social media, particularly with the twitter accounts of raging politicos.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Yes Lauren was great.  Recently however she is a little out of shape.

My favorite (recent) photos of Genieve

Genevieve-Morton-Topless-The-Fappening-BGenevieve-Morton-Topless-The-Fappening-B

Never liked her. Butter face all the way.

And the way she always has to whining about her "stolen" pictures... 106432699_lalala.gif.679af99617c3ba90963ba40c5189f306.gif

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Never liked her. Butter face all the way.

And the way she always has to whining about her "stolen" pictures... 106432699_lalala.gif.679af99617c3ba90963ba40c5189f306.gif

she's not as facially beautiful as you, that's for certain.   And she has that british face that you don't like 😛

And most of her leaked pinup pictures are black & white and just ..boring?  She acts like her living is dependent on them.

A Double Standard at Lucasfilm: Animation Director Posts “Spicy” Social Media Takes

https://www.piratesandprincesses.net/a-double-standard-at-lucasfilm-animation-director-posts-spicy-social-media-takes/

The US entertainment industry  :rolleyes:

That's what we hate, but that's what we get. Hypocrisy, double standards, lies, etc. Hollywood is a den full of unvirtuous people call themselves virtuous. I remember this:

Spoiler