Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

Fighters like Dana White have spine. Because their "fear meter" is lower than the averge journalists', they don't follow the same rules. Their rules is justice, the rules for the fearsome journalist is "strong with the weak and weak with the strong".

Boxing was called the "Noble art" in France. There was a code of honor.

Journalists who backstabbed Gina and basically lied about her posts are terrible. People should read Gina's posts instead of the articles written by Disney's hired guns. It takes less time and you can make up your own opinion on her actual words.

They didn't tell her. She found out she was fired on social media. Disney didn't even have the courage to tell her. :banghead:

(and the biggest rumor is that Kathleen Kennedy fired Gina because she was jealous of her and Mando - cause she was out of the project from the start)

Lucasfilm Didn't Even Tell Gina Carano She Was FIRED

Spoiler

Disney is so disgusting it makes you nauseous.:yucky:

52c.gifSameWastefulChrysalis-small.gifa3e94711148d18f2fec94f580d0e0c51.gif

3 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

:idk:

Maybe we “should” all identify as them/they to be even the playing field. 

:/

If moderate people agree to  the extremists' terms, then it's the beginning of the end.

Twitter extremists are like the Khmer Rouge. A very violent minority that wants to intimidate people. They know moderate people don't want violence. So, they threaten you, tell you that if you don't comply, there will be violence. But as soon as you give them an inch, they ask for another inch, then a foot, then a mile.

Before long, they control your country. That's what happened in Cambodia with the Khmer Rouge.

They won't stop cause they're thirsty for violence. Look at what they wrote to Gina (the death threats, the violence, etc.). They will stop if (and only if) the moderate majority tells them to stop.

The media isn't even pulling any punches and giving a bad dead man a positive spin- this week they are dancing on Rush Limbaugh's grave. :rofl:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/02/rush-limbaughs-rise-and-conservatisms-fall/618058/

As a proponent of conservatism in America, Limbaugh was a failure who in his later years abandoned the project of advancing a positive agenda, culminating in his alignment with the vulgar style and populist anti-leftism of Donald Trump. 

Mr.Limbaugh’s death brings to my mind the quote that Bette Davis said about her rival Joan Crawford, paraphrased for my post. 

“You should not speak ill of the dead. Rush is dead. Good”

I never liked him, but I would not wish death by cancer on anyone.

The articles on Rush credit him with vulgarizing discourse on a grand scale (at his height he had an audience of 20 million Americans) and influencing the whole field of conservative talk.  Is that how you see it?

I talked and observed politics with a lot of 40+ year olds during the Bush years and they were influenced by Rush and other agitators.  

Buckley was considered the biggest influencer prior to Rush, do you remember him?  He was way before my time but I read some of his writings.  I found him to be an intellectual and rather civil in his essays.  I think he is symbolic of the RINO.  RINO media like the American Conservative have this type of style.  But this is not the style that draws people's attention, particularly these days.

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Mr.Limbaugh’s death brings to my mind the quote that Bette Davis said about her rival Joan Crawford, paraphrased for my post. 

“You should not speak ill of the dead. Rush is dead. Good”

I never liked him, but I would not wish death by cancer on anyone.

The biggest danger I find with these political personalities - in general- is how they use their charisma to influence the thinking of other people.  If these influencers are rooted in truth, decency, and wisdom then they do good.  If however, they influence people's thinking and actions by instilling hatreds, falsehoods, and poor thinking processes then they are a harmful menace that wastes other people's time.