Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Yes, she is probably watching olympics, i want to see her shooting alone like last year. They usually pair her with Ale but i guess, this year she will share her screen time with Elsa as their raising star. (Like they did for Very Sexy line)

I will lose my shit -in the best possible way- if they do pair Adriana and Elsa, that would be the best :heart: I'm tired of seeing her paired with Alessandra who tbh, ain't even looking too good these days 

Can't wait to see behind the scene pics. I would love to see Elsa and Adriana together that would be amazing, time to bring something new even i like ales we have seen it so many times. Or Adriana teaming up with Jasmine?? that would be a incredible pair.

Dino is also in paris until friday, may coincindence at the same time as her?

Adriana and Irina        @Ilana_64

13694950_1239835182742863_1404750969_n.jpg

Did Adriana say this or no, because people on twitter are offended by this

Alot of people are grilling her but I heard this site posts alot of fake quotes, and it appears to be that way.

Even if she did say that. people shouldn't react to it the way they are. People are so vain and miserable.

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Maybe Ryan Lochte is the owner of this acc... totally lie in my opinion..

Btw what a shame that rat is!!!

Lol it took me a moment to understand the ryan thing. He is such a stupid guy. don't mind him. When news first broke about his claims being robbed in brazil, everybody just talked about what a dumbass he is over here lol 

Yeah, I feel like it shouldn't be legal to put words in people mouths like that AND then add fuel to the fire and lable it "difficult" knowing thats not difficult.

If it was true, still, as I said, nothin to grill her over

1 minute ago, TKC said:

Lol it took me a moment to understand the ryan thing. He is such a stupid guy. don't mind him. When news first broke about his claims being robbed in brazil, everybody just talked about what a dumbass he is over here lol 

Yeah, I feel like it shouldn't be legal to put words in people mouths like that AND then add fuel to the fire and lable it "difficult" knowing thats not difficult.

If it was true, still, as I said, nothin to grill her over

:whistle:

On 8/18/2016 at 2:17 PM, TKC said:

Did Adriana say this or no, because people on twitter are offended by this

Alot of people are grilling her but I heard this site posts alot of fake quotes, and it appears to be that way.

Even if she did say that. people shouldn't react to it the way they are. People are so vain and miserable.

This sounds like a fake quote...it doesn't even sound like something Brazilian kids would say. So fake