Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 25.7.2016 at 0:57 PM, EmmaParis said:

I think if she has any tattoos else, just what can be a very intimate area of her body, IDK if you understand me hahaha. But I don't know, don't think she has a tattoo in that area.

On 25.7.2016 at 2:05 PM, Miz_B said:

^Thanks y'all. That interview is what sparked my curiosity about her other tattoos. But I'm starting to believe she does have them in intimate places like Emma mentioned. 

On 25.7.2016 at 3:49 PM, Sophie20 said:

But the interviewer could see so how she can has them in intimate area? They must be really really tiny but it's weird that we just saw one

On 25.7.2016 at 0:43 PM, emerald7 said:

Here she talked about it 2 years ago.  Its strange we only saw one, with all that VS fashionshow and Bikini candids.

but the interviewer saidmostly out of view, may behind her neck.

On 25.7.2016 at 0:43 PM, emerald7 said:
On 18.11.2014 at 8:48 PM, emerald7 said:
Pirelli Calendar Star Adriana Lima on Tattoos and What Car to Drive if You Want to Impress Her

Elliott: I can see you have a few tattoos. Do they show in the photo?

Lima: In the position that I'm in, no, you don't see them.

Elliott: Did you ever worry that getting tattoos would hurt your modeling career?

Lima: I never had any concern, actually; it's not like I have a million.

Male Assistant: [shouting from the corner] You should tell her the story about that one tattoo!

Elliott: Tell me!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-18/pirelli-calendar-star-adriana-lima-on-tattoos-and-what-car-to-drive-if-you-want-to-impress-her.html?hootPostID=6dc60f7b50f4f808ee385bb09380ec37

On 19.11.2014 at 5:50 PM, emerald7 said:

yesterday someone on twitter asked the interviewer about adrianas tattoos.

@zack_alias:

@HannahElliott i liked your interview with adriana lima, but one question, i thougt she has just one tattoo. or does she has more?

Hannah Elliott

@zack_alias She has a handful, mostly out of view

if you read the full interview you can guess she has a tattoo on a special place or a special story about it. she whispered something to the interviewer Elliott. so she could have few intimate tattoos. hehe!

But why her male assistant that knows. i don't think she has a drunktattoo story.

Elliott: I can see you have a few tattoos. Do they show in the photo?

Lima: In the position that I'm in, no, you don't see them.

Elliott: Did you ever worry that getting tattoos would hurt your modeling career?

Lima: I never had any concern, actually; it's not like I have a million.

Male Assistant: [shouting from the corner] You should tell her the story about that one tattoo!

[Laughs nervously]

Elliott: Tell me!

[Lima whispers something then says "that's only for you."]

Elliott: Well that sounds very memorable.

Celeb Hairstylist Anthony Cristiano on Chicago Hangouts & Why Adriana Lima is His Favorite Client 

http://michiganavemag.com/anthony-cristiano-on-his-favorite-spots-in-chicago-and-working-with-adriana-lima

Anthony Cristiano

Dream client: “I’m working with her now: Adriana Lima. She’s a true pro at what she does; at the same time she’s this incredible mom. That to me is inspiring as well.”

VI October came out and she is not on the cover (photo shoot with Peter Lindbergh in NY). It's just Isabeli, Carolyn and Mila... People on tfs are saying that more models shoot for this so there may be more covers, or she is on the foldout of this one (if there is one)...  I really hope it's not just an ed. It would be great for her to have another VI cover.

12 hours ago, flowerfield100 said:

in this photo she looks average with Brown eyes . a bit like lilly aldrige

Adriana and Lily look NOTHING alike. If lilly had adriana's eyes she would look nothing like Adriana lol . Nothing. They don't have the same mouth nor skin nor eyebrows. Adriana' face is perfect and one of the best in the industry. Lilly...

This just isn't one of adriana' s best photos, the photoshop is bad and I think it was taken when she gained a little too much weight . She didn't look much like herself at the time and then the photoshop was bad here

On 05.10.2016 at 9:15 PM, mjmarija said:

VI October came out and she is not on the cover (photo shoot with Peter Lindbergh in NY). It's just Isabeli, Carolyn and Mila... People on tfs are saying that more models shoot for this so there may be more covers, or she is on the foldout of this one (if there is one)...  I really hope it's not just an ed. It would be great for her to have another VI cover.

Even if there are multi-covers, why they didn't release them all at the same time. Every other Vogues about to release their november covers and we haven't even saw the cover editorial of VI October yet.

Adri prob. has two pages in it.

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

There are 3 cover and she is not on any of them. And you are right, she has only two pics in the ed. :/ 

Maybe and hopefully there is another cover to come because that doesn't make sense to me.

If you look at the three covers that have been released those are all the models who shot with adriana that day. Literally Adriana is the only one without a cover. Thats really weird. Like why even have adriana there. If she is the ONE model who wasn't on a cover. Out of 10.

I am hoping maybe one more is released because they slowly started releasing the  covers. It was like one per day starting on weds. One thursday. One Friday. Covers are never released during the weekends. So I am hoping something shows up next week, because that is weird to me.