Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Well she's in Italy now (she commented on her chef's pic)

As far as the link posted above about a possible reason why they broke up, I can see the latter playing a role. I wouldn't say she was paying ALL his bills, but she defintely was spending some serious coins on him. And clearly he couldn't give her much in return. 

Beauty

The Issue With “Exotic” Beauty

When I think of WOC most known for their exotic beauty, Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima, comes to mind, as does Indian actress, Aishwarya Rai. Their beauty is collectively obvious — Adriana’s been a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000, and Aishwarya won the 1994 Miss World Pageant. Both women possess the tan skin and dark hair of their respective Brazilian and Indian backgrounds, but their light-colored eyes are often remarked upon as their trademark “exotic” feature.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/the-issue-with-exotic-beauty-compliments

3 hours ago, flowerfield100 said:

Been thinking about adriana and her exotic looks, identity and what she is seen as sometimes.

Adriana doesn't tan much these days so, she isn't seen as exotic anymore and people mistake her for being full white more than ever these days

24 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I can't tell if this is really her?:idk: If so, I wonder who it's for?:whistle: 

Is her, she has posted the pic on her Instagram. I don't think it's for anyone in particular (if so, she would have done privately and already is), she simply wanted post that picture and nothing else. But not start the same debate again, pleeeeease :no: