Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

What intelligence mean is also your opinion and relative to everybody. I have no idea about edelman's intellect and I think alot of people don't. Just because someone isn't into business doesn't mean they don't have a brain.

Thats like saying because gisele is into business and adriana isn't, she doesn't have a brain.

Julian hasn't done anything to adriana as of now so why start roasting him already... Her life, her chance.

hi guys

Update from her agent: Chris wants Adriana away from Julian ASAP and that's telling since he's a fan. She really likes him and Julian claims he wants to be exclusive but now that the season has started Chris is waiting for Julian to hang himself and that may not work since Adriana has a tendency for letting things slide as she has in her previous relationships. She also suspects that she's being harassed by Ela's friends on IG because she notices comments about how much prettier and younger Ela is than her and the accounts are from "models" that look like Ela and sometimes the accounts have no pictures at all. Messy. Not Julian related but Chris is frustrated with Adriana because she's "phoning it in" when it comes to her career. 

Chris didn't want her with him the night they met. He just doesn't want her with him.

Who cares about the haters/fans of that plastic thing lol. Adriana is Adriana. She is the supermodel who is successful. I am sure that chick doesn't have that many "fans" at all. She is so irrelevant I wouldn't be surprised it was HER doing that mess lol. Her pics get like 12-18 comments lol.

And  believe if her fans on IG catch on to those haters, they will give the haters hell

6 hours ago, TKC said:

Chris didn't want her with him the night they met. He just doesn't want her with him.

Because of Edelman's baby problems? or... Do you know why ? 

I think Adriana and Edelman looks good together. 
Adriana looks so happy and beautiful these days, And Edelman played well in recent game.

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

Because of Edelman's baby problems? or... Do you know why ? 

I think Adriana and Edelman looks good together. 
Adriana looks so happy and beautiful these days, And Edelman played well in recent game.

No, he just didn't like the idea. Probably because he is an athlete.

I think it's obivous when she's not happy as well

One recent example: VSFS 2015, she didn't look very happy to me as she usually is during the fashion show and she seemed exhausted.

But lately she has been killing it, she looks super happy, beautiful and young :smile:

This TV guy just loves to leak rumors about himself that he thinks will make him look good. For example, he just leaked a rumor to his own network that he is dating a famous model.

Of course the rumor is NOT true.

In fact, the model is actually dating another guy… who was ticked off when the fake rumor came out and demanded an immediate correction!

TV Guy – who is not an actor – is really pushing his luck with his lies. One of these days, he is going to get dragged out of the closet and receive a beat down from someone who doesn’t care about his money, his fame, or his ridiculous bearding schemes!

Julian Edelman
Still in Adriana's Starting Lineup After Seacrest Date
Adriana Lima's still going strong with New England Patriots star Julian Edelman ... who doesn't seem the least bit phased by her "date" with Ryan Seacrest.
Sources close to the Pat and the supermodel tell us EdeLima is still very much a thing. In fact ... the Victoria's Secret Angel was in Boston visiting the NFL star just a couple weeks ago. We're told she hung out with him and his friends, which is always a big deal.
We're told the visit was one week before Adriana was seen at an NYC restaurant with Seacrest, but Julian's not the jealous type ... and he believes she's just friends with the host.
Julian's focused on a different kinda victory right now -- he's busy prepping to be the backup QB for Thursday's game against the Texans.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/21/adriana-lima-ryan-seacrest-dating-rumors-julian-edelman/

on her last dailymailarticle someone wrote this, was that the reason they broke up?

He last boyfriend Joe the Trainer split because he did not want to play baby-daddy, and that was with Adri paying all his bills and buying him stuff.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3800828/Adriana-Lima-Ryan-Seacrest-match-navy-enjoy-intimate-date-night-New-York.html#ixzz4KwxW5zQ2

1 hour ago, flowerfield100 said:

on her last dailymailarticle someone wrote this, was that the reason they broke up?

He last boyfriend Joe the Trainer split because he did not want to play baby-daddy, and that was with Adri paying all his bills and buying him stuff.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3800828/Adriana-Lima-Ryan-Seacrest-match-navy-enjoy-intimate-date-night-New-York.html#ixzz4KwxW5zQ2

No it was too abrupt and he was with adriana's kids alot(which I hated, because it didn't work out) . that person is a troll.