Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

48 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Care to elaborate?

I personally think it was a wonderful combination. 

Sorry, not this time.

Lais and a few other people posted/talked about that pic of her crying. Lilly said it made her want to cry. For alot of people it showed what kind of person she was :smile:

5 hours ago, TKC said:

Lol I don't think like brazilians do, so don't ask for my opinion on that. I just said NBC showed this like shit.

Sara Sampaio was super annoyed by this, she commented on Twitter. With what has criticized NBC for putting many ads, if ever Portugal is home to the Olympic Games, I don't think NBC can hire her hahaha. I loooove so much Sara's personality, it's super extrovert, one of the models that best uses social networks, interacting much with their fans and talk about everything, not as many models that only use Twitter to publicize their work.

7 hours ago, crista said:

If it was Adriana instead of Gisele you all would scream like crazy saying that she deserved to open and was the only candidate for this role, like who will do it better if not a model?

NO!!! Even if it was Adriana i would have said the same thing. DO NOT SPEAK ON BEHALF OF OTHERS.

How about PELE. (I know he has some health problems but they could bring that 'living legend of Brazil' with wheel chair. We all wanted to see him at the opening ceremony here in Europe.)

But the case is, they needed to pick someone to makes Garota de Ipanema that's it and I read comments of people from others countries and people loved her there too... 

And about Pele no comments... Guga and Vanderlei were WAYY better choice. To me the ceremony was just perfect, thanks god I didn't watch in NBC so lol

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

But the case is, they needed to pick someone to makes Garota de Ipanema that's it and I read comments of people from others countries and people loved her there too... 

And about Pele no comments... Guga and Vanderlei were WAYY better choice. To me the ceremony was just perfect, thanks god I didn't watch in NBC so lol

You are right, i was just expecting to see a legendary sportsman which you have plenty of them in Brazil unlike other countries. 

Pelé is probably the most famous athlete in the history of Brazil. And one of the most famous around the world, in general. But personally, I dislike him (same with Maradona, I find some bigmouth). On the other hand, I love Guga. He's less famous than Pelé and he isn't one of the 10 best tennis players in history, but that man is pure charisma, everybody loves him.

I loved the ceremony, especially the part of the discoveries and the Portuguese navigators coming to Brazil :p:p:p

Nah, just kidding!!!!! In Portugal, everyone loved it! We have a very close relation with Brazil, and we thought the celebration was PERFECT. The forest part was incredible, and it was such a great idea to each athlete plant a tree!!!!

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

Well, i didn't know there were political and cultural issues behind the decisions so i respect your ideas.

Its so nice to see her taking Graça everywhere with her.

I did. Someone said similar about Adriana.