Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

I so wish someone would ask her about the other tattoos she supposedly has. 

12 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

I think she only has the ankle tattoo. I know someone (not remember now who) has said she has a tattoo that we can't see, but I think it was a joke.

Here she talked about it 2 years ago.  Its strange we only saw one, with all that VS fashionshow and Bikini candids.

but the interviewer saidmostly out of view, may behind her neck.

On 18.11.2014 at 8:48 PM, emerald7 said:
Pirelli Calendar Star Adriana Lima on Tattoos and What Car to Drive if You Want to Impress Her

Elliott: I can see you have a few tattoos. Do they show in the photo?

Lima: In the position that I'm in, no, you don't see them.

Elliott: Did you ever worry that getting tattoos would hurt your modeling career?

Lima: I never had any concern, actually; it's not like I have a million.

Male Assistant: [shouting from the corner] You should tell her the story about that one tattoo!

Elliott: Tell me!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-18/pirelli-calendar-star-adriana-lima-on-tattoos-and-what-car-to-drive-if-you-want-to-impress-her.html?hootPostID=6dc60f7b50f4f808ee385bb09380ec37

On 19.11.2014 at 5:50 PM, emerald7 said:

yesterday someone on twitter asked the interviewer about adrianas tattoos.

@zack_alias:

@HannahElliott i liked your interview with adriana lima, but one question, i thougt she has just one tattoo. or does she has more?

Hannah Elliott

@zack_alias She has a handful, mostly out of view

Behind the neck seems that she has no tattoo, or behind the ears (like Josephine Skriver), either on the wrist or fingers... I think if she has any tattoos else, just what can be a very intimate area of her body, IDK if you understand me hahaha. But I don't know, don't think she has a tattoo in that area.

AT.jpg

I think it was all a joke and that she only has a tattoo. Remember that the models don't usually have many tattoos... and as Emerald said, it's strange we only saw one, with all that lingerie and bikini candids.

^

Another New England Patriots star ... dating ANOTHER smokin' hot supermodel. 

This time, it's wide receiver Julian Edelman and Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima

Sources close to the two tell us ... they met at the beginning of the month in Miami through mutual friends and have been out a couple of times. 

We're told they're NOT exclusive ... at least not yet ... but they seem to be into each other. They've also introduced each other to their friends ... which is usually a pretty significant step. 

In fact, EdeLima was spotted out on a day date at Straight Wharf in Nantucket over the weekend holding hands! 

No pressure ... but could you imagine how insanely good looking their kids would be???

lol they even have a nickname together. . .

they are both listed as 5'10 but he is shorter than her. I thought they are the same height.

Julian Edelman’s new girlfriend is Adriana Lima?

Maybe Julian Edelman really is trying to copy everything Tom Brady does.

Barstool Sports reported over the weekend that Edelman is dating Brazilian supermodel and actress Adriana Lima. Barstool founder Dave Portnoy, who owns a home in Nantucket, Mass., said Edelman and Lima were spotted getting cozy together on the island recently.

A Brazilian supermodel, huh? That sounds awfully familiar. Is this what Wes Welker was talking about when he made these comments about Edelman a couple weeks back? If it was, Edelman should probably take it as a compliment.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/julian-edelman-girlfriend-adriana-lima/314245

He isn't ugly imo. Def better looking than joe and marko. Alot of people find him good looking.

Guess it depends on who is looking.

Lmao Adriana's quote got everybody looking at his height. He is only 5'10? Short for a football player.

She's "dating" the same guy Irina, over and over again.. same type, same mugshot too maybe... and I don't care about his looks, if he's short or not (he is), handsome or not...the point isn't this..even his fans talks trash about him so yeah good choice

28 minutes ago, TKC said:

Lmao Adriana's quote got everybody looking at his height. He is only 5'10? Short for a football player.

yeah you could't take her qoute seriously, she only dates guys above 6ft.may it was a joke. But she mentioned it a few times this year. lol

TMZ’s sources say the relationship between the wideout and the supermodel isn’t yet serious — but is progressing.

well time will tell, she is in brazil for a long time next month and he starts the new football season on wednesday.

I try to avoid to read those awfull comments from "sportfans" about them. like he is scoring on and off the pitch. it happen when a supermodel is linked with an athlete. hate those comments.

So i try to focus on her work, happy about the Vogue brazil cover and can't wait for the Love mag.

those news went slightly below today. . .

12 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

yeah you could't take her qoute seriously, she only dates guys above 6ft.may it was a joke. But she mentioned it a few times this year. lol

well time will tell, she is in brazil for a long time next month and he starts the new football season on wednesday.

I try to avoid to read those awfull comments from "sportfans" about them. like he is scoring on and off the pitch. it happen when a supermodel is linked with an athlete. hate those comments.

So i try to focus on her work, happy about the Vogue brazil cover and can't wait for the Love mag.

those news went slightly below today. . .

I agree. And the comments and reactions are better than the sami ones atleast lol. Even more flattering, one person was how could he breath while in the same space as her because of how beautiful she is. And she isn't getting harassed as much about it... atleast not yet. Its like the scott eastwood rumors reaction wise, I guess thats who those people saw, because he does look like scott in those candids

But I really only care for her work and stuff too right now because they aren't exclusive and like you said, they are about to be apart.

5 minutes ago, TKC said:

I agree. And the comments and reactions are better than the sami ones atleast lol. Even more flattering, one person was how could he breath while in the same space as her because of how beautiful she is. And she isn't getting harassed as much about it... atleast not yet.

But I really only care for her work and stuff too right now because they aren't exclusive and like you said, they are about to be apart.

yeah, like that comment about breath while in the same space.:p

about she isn't getting harassed as much, well tkc visit one of his fanforum. Won't post what they write about her.

But yeah focus on her work, she said that's her priority, together with the kids, lol.

Would be nice if she stays on Social media like when she's single. Love her posts and im sure in brazil she will post a lot and also wants to climb the top of Corcovado mountain.

On 24/7/2016 at 1:56 PM, PinkCouture said:

Julian is the hottest Patriots player on the team!!! :woot: BTW, he looks up to and has a HUGE admiration for Tom Brady. He aspires to be like Tom to the point he brought a house in L.A. near Tom & Gi's. The fact he could be dating a high profile VS Angel... :whistle:

My only comment about this thing is that I'm already doing my prayers from some double date pictures :rofl:  And now this woman will have to cheer for the Pats, every year she cheers for every other team :angry: