Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I really think it will not happen anything between Adriana and CR, for various reasons (not the type of man who likes her, his friendship with Irina, he lives in Spain, etc.). In addition, Cristiano liked (and followed) pictures of many women with never dating like Miranda Kerr or Margot Robbie.

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

I really think it will not happen anything between Adriana and CR, for various reasons (not the type of man who likes her, his friendship with Irina, he lives in Spain, etc.). In addition, Cristiano liked (and followed) pictures of many women with never dating like Miranda Kerr or Margot Robbie.

I don't really think Cristiano and Irina still talk... Especially after her saying he made her feel ugly etc, and how he reportedly cheated on her. 

17 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I don't really think Cristiano and Irina still talk... Especially after her saying he made her feel ugly etc, and how he reportedly cheated on her. 

I refer to friendship between Adriana and Irina, they have been seen together at various events in which they have coincided, like Chopard Party or White House Correspondents' Dinner. It has even seen them together in the backstage of fashion shows such as Marc Jacobs or Givenchy.

ronaldo is not finding girlfriends , but deals with his staff , there is a contract that must sign , now no longer need to have beautiful women to show not to be gay to ronaldo   
to irina do not care if you put adriana lima with ronaldo , because she signed a contract , it was not love

13 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Adriana is an only child, but I do not know if she has stepbrothers. 

P.S. Adriana liked last Cristiano post -a selfie- on IG.

Edit. Now disliked. What a woman :Amelie_wft:

27 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

Doesn't Adriana have little brothers? It seems we never hear things about them o:

She does have step brothers, the oldest one is on IG and follows her. I don't think adriana noticed yet

he looks like adriana (you can tell thats her brother) and is cute

https://www.instagram.com/natan.soaress/

You can tell they are related,

b.jpg

Adriana doesn't look much like her father anyway. Well she does when he was young, and this brother looks alot like her dad when he was young... as well as adriana

a.gif   

agree the youngest one looks the least like her

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

I don't know exactly what his role, but I love her to work with Alessandra.

Edit cause @TeamUSA deleted the tweet, but here more information. http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20996464_21019382,00.html

Gisele will be the only model who will participate the official ceremony, she will open the ceromony its a 'Huge Honor'. Nothing confirmed yet about Adriana's or any other models presence in the 'official organization'. I'm afraid it gonna be same as FIFA 2014, she will be in Brasil but just for watching the games.

I also think that Adriana will not participate in any official ceremony, and more after knowing that she has hired by NBC, she was too busy to also prepare a performance for a official ceremony. But at least we see a lot on Rio Games, it seems to come out everyday on late night broadcast at NBC Olympics’ Copacabana Beach studio.

Olympics opening ceremonies are the most watched broadcast of all the time and its more prestigious event than Word Cup,  over 900 million people will watch it live around the world. Its the most important international organization and it would be great honor for her. Sad but she lost the opportunity to appear in the ceremony.

I still keep a small hope that she has a role in the ceremony, but will obviously be much less important than Gisele role. But yes, the truth is that it is an opportunity that only comes once in life cause Adriana -and the rest of brazilian models- could only participate in the Brazil's Games, obviously.

^ she didn't lose it, she didn't have a chance. Thats the way it is up there for her. she will be doing something and I bet she will still be talked about because people outside of Brazil are probably gonna see gisele and wonder where adriana and alessandra are.

Maybe they will do something for the closing. If not, I really don't care. Adriana has always been treated like that by brazil. Some of those people even say racist things about her. I think thats the reason for her treatment there, I think that's why she isn't that patriotic and thats why I could care less about them "accepting"her enough to do any of that . Shouldn't care.

Racist things? She isn't even black to begin... I'm from Brazil and the thing is, here if you aren't number one you aren't important and Gisele is the n1 and she works A LOT in Brazil, Adriana works few times.. and Adriana's portuguese isn't that good, in that brazilian interview they said she has gringo accent lol and its true (but Adriana desagrees).. the other hand Gisele's portuguese is 100% perfect

Good nuance, TKC. If she had the opportunity to be at the opening ceremony, I don't think she rejected. In part I'm surprised Adriana is treated like that in Brazil. Brazilians speak about it on Twitter or commenting on his Instagram profile, usually they speak well of her. And she has good worldwide press, never implicated in any scandal and it is recognized as one of the nicest models, beautiful person front and behind the camera (many people agree with this, not only us cause we are his fans). Brazilians should be very proud of Adriana, it is one of the best ambassadors that could have Brazil. A great person, a great mother, a great model.

11 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Good nuance, TKC. If she had the opportunity to be at the opening ceremony, I don't think she rejected. In part I'm surprised Adriana is treated like that in Brazil. Brazilians speak about it on Twitter or commenting on his Instagram profile, usually they speak well of her. And she has good worldwide press, never implicated in any scandal and it is recognized as one of the nicest models, beautiful person front and behind the camera (many people agree with this, not only us cause we are his fans). Brazilians should be very proud of Adriana, it is one of the best ambassadors that could have Brazil. A great person, a great mother, a great model.

The brazilians who are proud of her I noticed are from where she is. She has some Brazilian fans, Sophia is from there , but on a broad scale, Adriana isn't that cared about. And she never got much work there. Those who are friendlier about how unimpressed they are about her say she is like common, she is basic to them. Somebody like Gisele is exotic and rare and all of that . they are impressed by the Gisele and Alessandra type more than Adriana, so some say