Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Age is just a number :smile: I personally don't think she would mind dating someone a few years younger than her. But I don't see her dating someone as young as Justin Bieber (just an example. I know they did not date).

22 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Lol agree Emma...I prefer her with someone with her own age too or older than her..she never liked the youngers haha

Well... she has 35 years and two daughters, for a serious relationship i think she should seek a man mature mentally.

18 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Age is just a number :smile: I personally don't think she would mind dating someone a few years younger than her. But I don't see her dating someone as young as Justin Bieber (just an example. I know they did not date).

Agree. And more after saying she would like to have two more children, not just anyone can be a good father and not many men want to be father with 23 years -example-.

is she in new york? hanging with eduardo,sebastian and Julian Edelman again?

http://www.people.com/article/adriana-lima-single-splits-joe-thomas

Adriana Lima is single, a source close to the model confirms to PEOPLE.

"Adriana is single and happy," the insider says. "She is really focused on work and her kids right now, but she's open to a relationship in the future."

1 hour ago, TKC said:

I think so. She had a week plus 2 days off lol. and she only goes to NY for work anyway

And she will go to Brazil for the Olympics in two weeks, so if she has a job, does not have much time to lose. 

And I hope this time is not of those times she puts 4 or 5 photos per day in her IG and then is 4 or 5 days without putting anything

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I saw one pic of her with a fan and I think it was in ny but I not sure... but why Julian?

well they are friends now and hang out together. she is also wearing his cap in that pic below. and eduardo also before.

esantoslimaHey @edelman11 !!! We (Seb and I) both traveled JE11 team: hat and shirt. Like going to watch a match hehehe

On 12.7.2016 at 10:02 AM, mjmarija said:

13628459_1372158926133795_112015181_n.jpg

3 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

And she will go to Brazil for the Olympics in two weeks,

Gisele and Pele opening it, i wish she would do something like that. She also said she brings the whole family to brazil. We will see. Maybe her work was for VS?, shanina also workd for them this week.

36 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

well they are friends now and hang out together. she is also wearing his cap in that pic below. and eduardo also before.

Gisele and Pele opening it, i wish she would do something like that. She also said she brings the whole family to brazil. We will see. Maybe her work was for VS?, shanina also workd for them this week.

Perhaps at the closing ceremony. I do not know if you remember, but at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics 2012, some british models (Kate Moss, Naomi, Lily Donaldson, Karen Elson or Jordan Dunn, dressed by british designers) walked across the stage like a fashion show. Maybe do something similar, after all, Brazil is also very important in fashion industry, they have very famous models. Imagine Adriana, Alessandra, Gisele, Ana Beatriz, Izabel Goulart or Isabeli Fontana walks together? Would be great :excited:It would be one of (if not the best) the best squad in the fashion world.

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

Perhaps at the closing ceremony. I do not know if you remember, but at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics 2012, some british models (Kate Moss, Naomi, Lily Donaldson, Karen Elson or Jordan Dunn, dressed by british designers) walked across the stage like a fashion show. Maybe do something similar, after all, Brazil is also very important in fashion industry, they have very famous models. Imagine Adriana, Alessandra, Gisele, Ana Beatriz, Izabel Goulart or Isabeli Fontana walks together? Would be great :excited:It would be one of (if not the best) the best squad in the fashion world.

I don't know why I haven't thought of that before, but that would be amazing! All of the best Brazilian models walking together :smile: 

36 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

But why do you think they are hanging out this time? ... I read some comments of Edelman fans about rumours, but I think this isn't true.. she is focused in work hahah

I think Adriana is alone in these moments, no Sami, no Julian. Like you, I think she is focused on her work and especially in their daughters.

P.S: For me, Julian is much more cute than Sami :p  And one year older than Sami :D

another rumour.. .

Scott Eastwood, Adriana Lima Spotted on Flirty Night Out in NYC

Things are heating up! Scott Eastwood and Adriana Lima were spotted flirting on a night out in New York City Wednesday, July 13.

The Suicide Squad actor, 30, and the Victoria’s Secret Angel, 35, arrived “arm in arm” to Meatpacking District hot spot Catch NYC and looked cozy during the group dinner. “The two were close and affectionate throughout the night,” an onlooker tells Us Weekly. While they weren’t kissing, they “were always right next to each other and laughing at each other's, assumingly, flirty jokes, and Scott had his arm around her every chance he could,” the eyewitness adds.

The group ended the night by tasting a whole selection of desserts, including the Sticky Coconut Cake, “Hit Me” Chocolate Cake and S’mores Pizza. 

Back in January, Eastwood joked about checking out the Brazilian supermodel during the IWC Gala Dinner in Geneva. The actor and model, who’s the son of Oscar-winning actor-director Clint Eastwood, posted an Instagram pic of himself looking distracted during a group photo on the red carpet and captioned it, "You notice anything different about this photo? I’m the only guy looking left. Must’ve been looking at @adrianalima while the camera guys were yelling at me to look right.” 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-eastwood-adriana-lima-flirt-at-dinner-in-nyc-w429351

46 minutes ago, emerald7 said:
another rumour.. . . . .well now they know she is single they bring gossipstory's  or could it be true??

Well, how tall is he? :p

If I did not believe the "Sami rumour", having seen the pictures of the two together, I will not believe this. But I must say that I see more credible a hypothetical couple with Scott that one with Sami, because Scott lives in USA.

P.S. Personally, Scott seems much more handsome than Khedira -also more cute than Marco or Joe-. I love Scott, really hahaha.

24 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Well, how tall is he? :p

If I did not believe the "Sami rumour", having seen the pictures of the two together, I will not believe this. But I must say that I see more credible a hypothetical couple with Scott that one with Sami, because Scott lives in USA.

P.S. Personally, Scott seems much more handsome than Khedira -also more cute than Marco or Joe-. I love Scott, really hahaha.

Scott did mention on IG he had a crush on adriana. kinda lol Scott is ok in my book lol

lol thats wrong, getting popularity based on linked with few guys??? This week it was announced that she is single and already linked with two guys. I think it's annoying. She is famous enough, would rater read something like the news from her waxfigure or something lol to get popularity. Even people will forget those rumours with time and like your said she doesn't have to be with one i think the press is already using those news that she is single linking her with next best guy.

isn't the same magazine that started the biebs rumours??