Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I thought about Marko too about Greece but I don't know..I hope its for Ana Beatriz Barros' wedding, I love her and I think she likes Adriana, she said she was her friend in a brazilian tv show.. but Adriana has almost none models friends :/

3 minutes ago, duhampi said:

She is in Mykonos so probably for Ana's wedding. Im suprised Ale is not there.

Yeah and isn't ale on vacay? That is very surprising. Ana's is always at ale's celebrations

Maybe she has an extra day to leave for the wedding or something.

I hope we get pics of adriana there if she is there

http://www.albawaba.com/entertainment/victorias-secret-model-ana-beatriz-barros-wed-egyptian-greek-tycoon-5-million-euro-wed

''Summer season is wedding season; that's why Greek-Egyptian tycoon Karim El Chiaty has set his wedding date to gorgeous Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros for July 8/9.

Further reports claim that Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio is going to be the bride's Maid of Honor ''

She went early.

27 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

How do you know she's in Mykonos? Hope she goes to the wedding ♡

People saw her around Mykonos, mentioned it on social media. I hope its for Ana's wedding. Even if they choose to keep it private that wedding will be crowded so we could see some pics. (I hope)

Someone needs to keep her away from social media. Remember when we used to long for her to post consistently? What the fuck were we thinking? She seems to be on a mission to alienate her fans and it's working because I for one am getting tired of her. That 'make up free' selfie was the most patronizing thing ever. And it;s ridiculous how she keeps calling herself 'Queen'. TBH, i miss the mysterious Adriana pre-social media.

She just needs to know how to USE it properly. I wouldn't wish she'd stop because its just something that is needed. Say that and we will complain about not seeing  her anywhere. Thats always been why I wanted her to use it personally lol.

I think it was ok to call herself a queen on her birthday, because that is about her. The second time, she did make herself look like somebody we know she isn't.

I agree its like she doesn't want to make herself likeable anymore. Its like she really wants to mess up her image and what people have always thought about her. I even got that feeling with the sweaty selfies. Its like she doesn't want to be known as such a beautiful woman to people. How she used to post them right after her new work was posted and she looked so beautiful and then bam a selfie where she is so tired and sweaty she looks different about 20 minutes later. She literally did that once.

I was indeed right she said she did it to be more relatable....she's sweet for that lol. But it def shake things up for people. But thats something little and thats her being a good person

However, that messy post yesterday and the revealing and obvious quotes,. She should stop before she hurts herself. She has built such a good image that she clearly cares about. And she made that post yesterday to her haters, and all they will do is use it again to say bad things about her some MORE because she handled it poorly. People who said exactly what they said, only says that because Adriana is rarely problematic. They hating. They pick on her natural beauty. But since she did all of that, NOW they have that post to talk bad about her with. And thats more serious

She needs to remember she has fans. So, 1. We would like to see her work and what she is doing and things that make her happy. We ain't trying to her sad or mad. 2. Her fans loved her because of how humble she actually is. 3 She has the kind of fans that will fight her battles for her. All fans defend their favs and lmao, Adriana's surely will. So she doesn't need to respond to those trashy teenagers that hate on her. Her fans can handle it all and call her the queen too, she don't got to do that neither.

She isn't the first model to call themselves that though, so anybody that trips over that is being petty. (not talking about you^). When another model did that because she too was called a queen alot, everybody loved it soo much, Matter of fact, the same day adriana got bashed for saying that on her b-day somebody praised the other model again for just saying it. So her calling herself a queen shouldn't be an issue besides the fact its something different from her

46 minutes ago, Corner said:

Someone needs to keep her away from social media. Remember when we used to long for her to post consistently? What the fuck were we thinking? She seems to be on a mission to alienate her fans and it's working because I for one am getting tired of her. That 'make up free' selfie was the most patronizing thing ever. And it;s ridiculous how she keeps calling herself 'Queen'. TBH, i miss the mysterious Adriana pre-social media.

True. It seems like she is in an effort to prove she is still the best to everbody but it makes her look so desperate unfortunatelly.

^ I didn't see it that way at first I thought perhaps Adriana was FINALLY feelings herself alot for the first time in her life lol. Especially with how people liked ed still rave about her and clearly she is still really popular and stuff. But she did delete it and she usually keeps things that she stands by

But as a person on social media myself, and knowing that adriana is on there more. I see the same things she sees and I can see her saying that stuff because of that. But its not even alot though. Majority of the people still like her and don't mind that she is older now...

I don't know you would just think when a person has way more positive said about them no matter their age and their popularity is clearly still there, that they wouldn't be so "desperate" I honestly don't think thats what it is lol. I know adriana has haters, but not that many. Alot of people still praise and I am sure she knows she can't please everyone.

If anything I think its more of a personal battle than about what everybody else think. Look at the time of her life right now and everything thats been going on in addition to being older. She just went through a bad breakup.She probably saying that stuff for herself. People usually do when they talk like that.  I am sure she is aware that people still like her. I can't see her being desperate to prove something to other people when its obvious the public still loves her.  I think that may be something more personal and thats why I say she should be less personal on there lol.

Not everybody knows all of her story. Not even here, so she can end up looking coo-coo reflecting her feelings so much on social media when we are only getting 1/4 of the story. As I said awhile ago, Adriana needs to heal herself in a more personal manner, not by social media at all.

I really don't think Adriana will listen to what people on the internet tell her to do. Anyway. I hope she is going to Ana Beatriz's wedding, and Oluchi too! It'd be amazing to see them together