Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

15 minutes ago, duhampi said:

I'm starting to believe that she has private jet or something like that! Whenever a celeb steps into JFK airport, there are millions paparazzi pics but nothing related Adriana.

she does rent them sometime. remember when she went to cannes of last year or year before last  I think, she was on one. She has posted on IG pics of her getting off of one lol

And there are sometimes when she is spotted at airports.

but she def does use private jets. I doubt she bought one, just rent

20 hours ago, TKC said:

she does rent them sometime. remember when she went to cannes of last year or year before last  I think, she was on one. She has posted on IG pics of her getting off of one lol

And there are sometimes when she is spotted at airports.

but she def does use private jets. I doubt she bought one, just rent

She went Dubai with private jet but her agency rent it not Adriana herself.

13 minutes ago, duhampi said:

She went Dubai with private jet but her agency rent it not Adriana herself.

I still think its the same each time. Whether its her or her agency. They are there everytime she does travel by one.

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

So she's in NY since when?  Marko was at the same pool of her last post, so I think he stays at home when she travels... she's in ny for VS so?

Just love her last pic ♡

Not only when she travels, they are together often at the same house 

24 minutes ago, duhampi said:

She obviously deserve this love never missed any terrorist attack.

yeah, esp with the rumors they make about her sometimes.They create the worst.  She still doesn't turn her back on them nor take it out on the entire country

16 minutes ago, TKC said:

Ok, why doesn't adriana like promoting brands on social media(thats what is for besides to be vain) ? Her calzedolina photo was deleted, AGAIN.

She doesn't like even promoting herself, never posted her best pictures or editorials, she just wants to share quotes or ideas via screenshot of iphone notepad. Dont get me wrong its ok, its her choice but someone should remind her IG is for visional sharing, Twitter is better platform for sharing idea or quotes.

But again its her choice i do respect anyway.

19 minutes ago, TKC said:

yeah, esp with the rumors they make about her sometimes.They create the worst.  She still doesn't turn her back on them nor take it out on the entire country

Its not just related to Turkish people, she has many friends there. Her cousin Eduardo spent all his summer in the Antalya's and Gocek's most luxurious place without paying for anything last year.