Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

if she has a bit of acting talent, what kind of movies do you see her? expext in a tarantino movie lol. maybe a badass bond girl?

there are many models trying to be actress and taking acting classes, sara, shanina, chanel or nadine leopold for exp.

Do you think she should start with small roles like irina or something??

rosie huntington played in Transformers 3 and Mad Max fury road.

Irina and Barbara Palvin had very very short parts in Hercules.

Alessandra plays in TMNT 2, no idea what kind of role.

Cara Delevigne is focusing on movies, Paper Towns and later in Suicide Squad.

Doutzen will appear in a movie too, so im hopefull. She did well in Follow. 

Honestly, the only way I see her getting bigger roles is if she is typecasted like sofia vegra. Get a role that is more relatable to her and doesn't require her to change honestly.

I love adriana but we all know that English is something and her accent is strong. I think she is ok when it comes to actually acting out something, but her english and accent really will need more work like people have been saying.

speaking of sophia,  she follows adriana. Adriana only follows joe, her hubby.

She should actually try to link up with sophia too because she was another with the english dilemma. Sophia could probably help her

2 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Something really bad and weirdo happened between this two.. 

I want to see her in an movie to see her potencial, she's talking about this plan for so long time

Between who?

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Something really bad and weirdo happened between this two.. 

I want to see her in an movie to see her potencial, she's talking about this plan for so long time

I agree. There wasn't just no damn argument or even cheating. Nobody just leaves an entire state because of just that. Leaving the gym ok But florida.? And he has a nasty history too.

Just happy adriana is away from his ass, and honestly she should be too. She shouldn't even trip over this one. She got away.

As long as she truly is serious about acting then it should be good, adriana always does anything she puts her mind to.

1 hour ago, TKC said:

I agree. There wasn't just no damn argument or even cheating. Nobody just leaves an entire state because of just that. Leaving the gym ok But florida.? And he has a nasty history too.

still strange what happened, of course not our business but it had something to do with his narcissistic and possessive way.

what do you mean with his nasty history? nvm he isn't in miami anymore.

about movies,

i hope it's not just playing the pretty lady and more like sophie20 said, showing her potencial. A  bond badass bondgirl or even showing her boxing skills :wink:

yes her accent is strong, maybe she can use it to her advantage or playing in a spanish/portuguese movie. I haven't seen a Sofia vergara movie, are they more comedymovies or something like that??

she commented on Markos pic, lol

newww1.jpgnewwww.jpg

• adrianalima Sleek. Lol was with you for over 10 years never saw u looking this good. The look is a keeper

Adriana is so funny LOL

I agree with her tho,thats what I was saying. I was like, all this time, he was with adriana, he was never that good looking to me but honestly lately.. I think he got better looking with age

16 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Nasty history? Really? Yeah, I agree with you Tkc, thanks god she's free..

She started doing what she done by her first break with joe: started commented at Marko's photos LOL

I don't think its a big deal to say now because they are over and he even moved but Lets just say he has a mug shot before and leave it at that. There are other things told about him from those who knew him but to me that was one of the main things because adriana allowed her chidren to be around him not too long after. Like he was on that boat with her, val, mercedes etc the year before last or something like that. early on.

Next dude adriana likes, she needs to do a background check. And I personally think she should wait longer to bring around her kids. Not only because of who they could REALLY be but also things like attachment happens or kid can be like "mommy what happened to ___"

BEFORE someone says its her life and all that ,a just saying there is no harm and hoping and wishing for her to be more careful with her relationships and how she handles them. There is also no harm in throwing it out there in existence. 

8 minutes ago, TKC said:

I don't think its a big deal to say now because they are over and he even moved but Lets just say he has a mug shot before and leave it at that. There are other things told about him from those who knew him but to me that was one of the main things because adriana allowed her chidren to be around him not too long after. Like he was on that boat with her, val, mercedes etc the year before last or something like that. early on.

Next dude adriana likes, she needs to do a background check. And I personally think she should wait longer to bring around her kids. Not only because of who they could REALLY be but also things like attachment happens or kid can be like "mommy what happened to ___"

BEFORE someone says its her life and all that ,a just saying there is no harm and hoping and wishing for her to be more careful with her relationships and how she handles them. There is also no harm in throwing it out there in existence. 

+10000 Can't agree more!

8 minutes ago, TKC said:

+10000 Can't agree more!

Omg! Things were even worst than I thought so...

And yes, she needs choose really better bc the kids, even if she hasn't so much lucky in this area :/

But how you know this things? Know what this people say?! You 2 are like CSI hahah

12 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Omg! Things were even worst than I thought so...

And yes, she needs choose really better bc the kids, even if she hasn't so much lucky in this area :/

But how you know this things? Know what this people say?! You 2 are like CSI hahah

He has enemies. The person who told me used to look him up on youtube for boxing and there was this one person who kept saying bad things about him all the time in the comments under each video and they asked why . The person knew Joe and used to be friends with him

Hum thanks, I just saw one video of him and didn't like it lol... I'm surprised Adriana talked to an fan acc in Instagram to say they broke up, never saw her talk about her personal life, but maybe she's like: stop to repost this photos please!! this is past.. Arghh!!!

34 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Hum thanks, I just saw one video of him and didn't like it lol... I'm surprised Adriana talked to an fan acc in Instagram to say they broke up, never saw her talk about her personal life, but maybe she's like: stop to repost this photos please!! this is past.. Arghh!!!

can you post the videos or the links?? would be nice

Mercedes had her babyshowerparty with eduardo and friends, wondering if adriana was there.