Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 06.07.2016 at 3:03 AM, duhampi said:

13556972_1077137762353808_312059472_n.jpg

Actual wedding was today at the embassy, i mean the official one, they will celebrate the wedding tomorrow. Greek source says only special guests were invited to official ceremony but the dinner will be crowded tomorrow.

So she is invited to celebration but not to actual wedding

^ was this dochebag all tall and big, the way she "likes" her men. too?

If so,Adriana really does need to stay away from those guys, they have all been some kind of trouble, all the way to the one she met at the gym that tricked her into throwing that sign.

If he happens to be all big and stuff too like sophia was saying, she needs to let those guys GO.

People here do call them douchebags regularly on how they look alone and thats for a reason lol.

16 hours ago, mjmarija said:

She looked so stunning at the wedding! :heart::wub6yh2cm: LOVE that she is sharing so many pics on instagram. :smile: 

DolceGabbanaLove5 for Adriana there are different threads for Videos, VS stuff, News... So you should post pictures/videos in their own thread so they don't get mixed up. :flower:

Oh, didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know! :smile:

She looks amazing, glad we're seeing so many pictures of her.

I don't really get the whole fuss about Adriana liking tall and big guys, this discussion comes up like every few weeks? So it's her type, pretty sure everyone has a type, no? To call tall and big guys douchebags is a little weird, and quite disrespectful too in my opinion. Judging someone on just their looks...? There's more than meets the eye. 

Every week? She just said at an interview in Brazil.. Nodody here call douchebag this type of men in general.. I agree with you that 'there's more than meets the eye' and I think Adriana needs to cares about it too, and not just see how tall they are

I don't know what she said in an interview, if you're talking about the interview from last year,  where she says men under 6'7 are friends then yes I saw that. And not every week, I said every few weeks. I'm pretty sure she does care about someone's personality, and not just their looks. She is not the type to just be with someone for their looks.