Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

ofcourse personality matters too but if people have types, they have types.

Until marko, Adriana didn't seem to have a type. She dated lenny and she was taller than him. I think she wants to feel petite compared to her man like average/shorter sized girl these days. Marko made her look tiny and remember how Joe would lift her up like she was a rag doll.

I feel like these days she would prefer that. But she should lose that type, she really does seem to be attracted douche bags. Look how every single one of those guys have acted and were towards her. Or to people in general. I think she thought pauly d, who has her tattooed on his arm, was very cute. He is also a tall big muscle guy, that we call douchebags over here. And that dude was for sure a dog and on jersey shore, which was a trashy show to began with. The "type" that she gained, tend to be douchebags literally. And everyone she has gotten involved with, look what happened. So, I hope she expands her horizons more again

2 hours ago, TKC said:

ofcourse personality matters too but if people have types, they have types.

Until marko, Adriana didn't seem to have a type. She dated lenny and she was taller than him. I think she wants to feel petite compared to her man like average/shorter sized girl these days. Marko made her look tiny and remember how Joe would lift her up like she was a rag doll.

I feel like these days she would prefer that. But she should lose that type, she really does seem to be attracted douche bags. Look how every single one of those guys have acted and were towards her. Or to people in general. I think she thought pauly d, who has her tattooed on his arm, was very cute. He is also a tall big muscle guy, that we call douchebags over here. And that dude was for sure a dog and on jersey shore, which was a trashy show to began with. The "type" that she gained, tend to be douchebags literally. And everyone she has gotten involved with, look what happened. So, I hope she expands her horizons more again

I'm with you on the part where it seems like she didn't have a thing for tall and big guys until she got with Marco, but Marco and Joe are the only ones who are tall and big, not sure who you're talking about when you say "look how all those guys have acted towards her"... Not because that guy from jersey shore had a thing for her that she liked him as well. I don't really care what her type is when it comes to the guy his looks, I just hope that if or when she finds someone new, that she will be happy.

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I'm with you on the part where it seems like she didn't have a thing for tall and big guys until she got with Marco, but Marco and Joe are the only ones who are tall and big, not sure who you're talking about when you say "look how all those guys have acted towards her"... Not because that guy from jersey shore had a thing for her that she liked him as well. I don't really care what her type is when it comes to the guy his looks, I just hope that if or when she finds someone new, that she will be happy.

That turkish dude who got her to throw up that sign, he wasn't big like them because of the way his body made but he was another gym rat. He got her into all that trouble and took advantage of her kindness. Also, that dude cedric, I think people mentioned he was pretty much like a playboy type himself

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@DolceGabbanaLove5 That is definitely one of her best pictures ever. Reminds me of the good old days, early 00's :smile:

I feel like that's the vibe they're aiming for based on the IG photos that have been popping up from this shoot. Adri is pretty much VS's crowning jewel (in my humble opinion :happy:) so I think they're trying to do something big. 

I believe Adriana wasn't too eager to attend Ana's wedding, she just felt responsibility because she planned to be in Mykonos for also other things on the same date of Ana's wedding.

She wasn't at the wedding party yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, duhampi said:

I believe Adriana wasn't too eager to attend Ana's wedding, she just felt responsibility because she planned to be in Mykonos for also other things on the same date of Ana's wedding.

She wasn't at the wedding party yesterday. 

I don't think thats what it is because she didn't bring he children and she has been away from them for a long time now, First NY then brazil, a day in miami, and then paris for a day.  and she usually isn't gone that long from them and  Its the summer, her children can go with her. They usually go on vacation with her when they can.

I think she was there for the wedding and also then used it as a vacation because she was obviously tired. And she doesn't take many vacations and she needed one, she needed a time like this . I think her being invited allowed for that

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

She wasn't at  Ana's white party yesterday?  So why she used that white dress?? Bc today she's gothic again..

I think it's not cool that she didn't talk about Ana's name in any pic of her instagram :/ weird

Maybe she was then, because eduardo WAS there and I don't think he'd just show without adriana. I don't think Ana knows him like that.

Maybe she didn't want to tell people she was going because she wrote the same caption, as in that white dress as she did before leaving to ana's wedding.

As I said, she probably thought attending them and more than likely speaking to her was enough.

But it would have been nice if we saw her with Ana as we did her other friends, who look slightly out of her age range lol .

25 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

the german press speculate now.

http://www.bunte.de/stars/stars-die-liebe/sami-khedira-jetzt-liegt-er-mit-diesem-topmodel-am-strand-338871.html

where are Eduardo and Seb. Ana Antic wrote on her last post : last night mykonos with adriana, so is she back in madrid??

Eduardo is the one who took the pic she just posted,

what are they speculating? Her and Sami????

yes eduardo took the pic, she changed the caption.

well he is single after splitting from Lena Gercke and Adriana is official single and they look cute togheter . . . bla bla bla

if its coincidence that both are in mykonos at the same time.

I'm sure its definitely not.

^ under the pic with elsa?? im happy she posted the pic with her, love them together:heart:

10 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Not coincidente?!  Sami is cute and young haha I like this Idea ;)

no its not. may miami next. . . .

the press got it now:

http://www.etonline.com/news/192987_exclusive_adriana_lima_is_single_again_splits_with_boyfriend_joe_thomas/

http://www.justjared.com/2016/07/11/adriana-lima-splits-from-boyfriend-joe-thomas/

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/209845/Adriana-Lima-splits-from-boyfriend--report

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3685657/Adriana-Lima-splits-Joe-Thomas-one-year-dating-s-revealed-having-problems.html

just at the moment when other new rumours will come out . . ..

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Yeah, said that she was ugly because she was black and something else racist...  :/

Edit, called her a stupid negro

Never seen that person before.... Must have been there for Elsa and decided to throw hate to adriana

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Well her PR team is making their work hahaha..

yes i don't think its coincidence that those break up storys come out at the same time as she is seen with an other man. Because people thought she is still with joe. lol they splitt at the same time they went puplic in cannes. Now people at least know that she is single and hanging with khedira.

its just a perfect timing . . .   even the press writes their own storys.

5 hours ago, TKC said:

Yeah, said that she was ugly because she was black and something else racist...  :/

Never seen that person before....

what she is ugly because she is black??? doesn't make sense. well not surprised by IG users

Does someone know if she has some projects in the near future? maybe shooting for the US september Issue??( that would be a dream)   can't wait for her VS and Le Lis Blanc video??