Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 hours ago, emerald7 said:

is there a givenchy show the next weeks?? because last years it was around this time. And i remember she walked it two years ago.

Givenchy men's show is tomorrow. I would love if she walked (she looked amazing last time), but I don't have high hopes about it. Riccardo seems to forgotten about Adriana... he is all about Irina now...

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Joe is working at another gym now?! wow...

She's doing a great job at the 2 gym, her body is on point ;)

lol he probably fired 

i think she is doing boxing for cardio, the other gym is for weight lifting,fitness

^ +1  i think the same.

Does someone know what she did in Romania months ago?? or did i missed it ..

and what did she for BuzzFeed two weeks ago

On 20.6.2016 at 8:19 PM, emerald7 said:

looks like she and eduardo are hanging with some New England Patriots football players. . .

Model Adriana Lima was spotted Monday dining at Makoto sharing bottles of sake with friends including New England Patriots party boy Rob Gronkowski.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/lesley-abravanel/article85664132.html

I remember her pictures with fans in Romania, she wear same dress at Veet commercial but there must be another shoot because i saw her pic wearing light blue dress with different make up at the studio in Romania. Nothing released yet. :/

I like it^  Atleast she usually takes a selfie or something with she is on location to let us know she is working.

Because once the material comes out, its like boom. And she works with such a variety of things, its surprising most of the time. Its boring to know what to expect.

If you knew it more it would be like "oh okay."

36 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Yes, why everything have to be secret? :sad: Its not just her, her team also doesnt like to post anything about her works.

I meant her agency.

Sometime ago somebody said its more liked in the industry that models keep their work a secret more.

I don't mind as long as she actually SHOWS and shares her work to fans and stuff when the work

actually comes out. You know, sometimes its a struggle for her/her team to do that even. Which makes less sense because as a model its your job to help promote the stuff you're advertising. Its bad when she lacks doing that because she can come off as unhelpful and unappreciative and to some fans who aren't going to stalk her everyday she doesn't look as active as she actually is. Like social media is supposed to be a tool in promoting your brand and work too

I wish she would have reposted that pic jerome did. She never post anything like that and its been a long time since anybody saw adriana like that. Literally years.

Adriana officially conquered Europe with her giant size Calzedonia posters, those pics are everywhere in Europe right now, from bus stations to airports.

Calzedonia wants to strengthen its position in EU market and im quite sure they did PR before they chose Adriana for the face of their huge campaign. I'm so happy to seeing her everywhere but again i don't want her to walk for their runway show unless they make an effort to make it more quality.

55 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Adriana officially conquered Europe with her giant size Calzedonia posters, those pics are everywhere in Europe right now, from bus stations to airports.

Calzedonia wants to strengthen its position in EU market and im quite sure they did PR before they chose Adriana for the face of their huge campaign. I'm so happy to seeing her everywhere but again i don't want her to walk for their runway show unless they make an effort to make it more quality.

yesss, I noticed that too. I know adriana is selling the hell out of them bikinis. People keep posting her posters and or when they bought something from there or when they get the book.

Adriana is so big lol

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Is she in NY? I saw one photo of her at Soho with Julian Edelman (again?) and that actor from Titanic

What actor from Titanic? There are lots of actors in Titanic... :p