Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

38 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

i don't think she works out to much. .  and i think she looks good. Last year at the same time people complaind she is bloaded and her stomach is to big and now i also read those comments about her weight loss.

and happy b-day adriana, hope she post some pics of her party/celebration.

perhaps the makeup too sometimes make her face smaller than it really is. Sometimes. Her face isn't as skinny as it was when she was working out twice alot, which is a good thing but its still looks a bit fragile to me in terms of thinness.

I hope she finds a better medium, I think she either over does the weight loss or she does get pretty big. She is capable of average and a really healthy size.

I don't really understand how her working out twice a day makes her look like she has a problem? Some people like to paint, she likes to work out.

Can't wait to see pictures of her celebrating her bday :smile:

13 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I don't really understand how her working out twice a day makes her look like she has a problem? Some people like to paint, she likes to work out.

Can't wait to see pictures of her celebrating her bday :smile:

There was mental illnesses another user had brought up that relates to it. I forgot what it was. And too much of ANYTHING is bad for you, working out once for a time length ok. But doing it almost all day. That could be too much even if she does like it.

Plus, eventually that stuff shows on her physically and sometimes not well when she loses alot. And unfortunately she has a really superficial job so..

I'm not sure when she said or made it look like she works out all day. I'm pretty sure she doesn't, she has her children to take care of as well. And as much as she likes to work out, I'm sure she has other interests too. It's not because she posts a selfie of her working out that she is going to work out all day, we only see a snippet of her day so.

3 hours ago, TKC said:

She takes the kids with her to the gym lol

If its twice, its a while, I just hope she eases up and finds a good medium.Period

Marko organized her party tonight

Lol I'm pretty sure her kids aren't at the gym with her every time she goes. They have to go to school you know. 

Surprised Marko organised her party, where did you read that?

3 hours ago, TKC said:

She takes the kids with her to the gym lol

If its twice, its a while, I just hope she eases up and finds a good medium.Period

Marko organized her party tonight

Lol I'm pretty sure her kids aren't at the gym with her every time she goes. They have to go to school you know. 

31 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Obviously but there are times when they dont. And when they are at school she could be in the gym. they could be with marko too.

Esantos said it