Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, mjmarija said:

It's because most of her insta posts are bad/boring... Even her selfies, like this one:

It's blurry, dark, you can barely see anything.

Even the photo she posted of Vogue Eyewear is probably the worst one of the bunch. There were better candids from that photoshoot than the one picture she posted...

Oh I know why lol. But even when the selfie is good OR the promo pic is good they never posted her.

I feel like she is lazy with the pics she posts. Not about to try hard for a selfie. We know she doesn't like posting professional work even if its current... but let me stop because I have beat that horse to death about how/what she likes to post.

^ yes, yes you are the only one lol.

Its like she doesn't even try sometimes. And I thin thats what that really is. And sometimes I get that, but there are other alternatives if she doesn't feel like taking one or something like that.

BUT like I said, we have complained about it enough.

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

i hope you're not refering to the S-United account. . .  well he doesn't use IG  a lot since the split, liking other pics or posting something. Well half of his post are about Adriana. .  i don't think he will delete those pics.

true, they are sometimes the same and boring. I'm surpised because i remember a video about how models take Selfies and she was really good in that . . .

Does someone know what she did in romania??? or new work comming?? Tv show from Brazil or covershootings???

Yup because admit it, its worrying. And the way things happen, in terms of time and how adriana was.

One of the first things I said was, when she had a breakup, even with somebody she was married too, she never came off as immature herself when going through it. Something was different and initally we all thought it had to be bad for it to happen so quick and before they even left france. Then, we all dogged her out a bit. Calling her immature and emotionally unstable, we don't know what the hell happened. And it could have been really bad.

Just another reason for us to not discuss her personal life. This may not mean too much but it could. And she got grilled for the break up and we don't even know how bad things actually were. This is the only reason I am talking about it more on here(I said I wouldn't), for those who called her names and stuff over what happen to be aware of this. We all have to remember, we just don't know what happened or how bad it was. Either way its sad Adriana MAY feel like she relates to those people in some way.

1 hour ago, hellobombshell said:

You're not the only one, I love them too! 

It's a rare insight into what she's doing and I actually like that about her. It makes what she does post all that more special to me. :smile:

Exactly! Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so.

21 hours ago, hellobombshell said:

Not by a long shot! Plus she looks perfect every time she does post one without even trying, so whats not to like? :smile: 

Couldn't of said it better! She is one of the few models who can't take a bad picture. 

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

No CFDA :/ I thought she will attend since she will be in NY for FIFI awards and Marc Jacobs was nominated for womenswear.

:sad: I also thought that she might go to the CFDA... at least we will see her tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

She is in NY. Anthony Cristiano (hairstylist) instagramed a photo and wrote that they are shooting a campaign. I wonder what are they shooting!? I think all of the major campaigns are already shoot...

I'd rather her be shooting for a campaign! lol

But, doesn't he and that makeup artist usually work for VS

Never heard of that brand, but I hope it turns out beautiful.

Can't wait to see her at the CFDA! :clap:

Also, I really want to see her on some Vogue cover soon. She hasn't had one since July 2015, and she hasn't been on Vogue Brasil's cove since Sept 2014, and almost all brazilian supermodels have one at least once a year... :/