Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Well thats not the case now and I hope it does not become the case. Adriana has already been very upset because of him TWICE. It must had been bad anyway for her to react that differently, that quick. Literally in just hours, thats not even normal for Adriana

She needs to cut him from her life before it's too late. If she gets pregnant with him she's stuck with him forever. Dude obliviously has issues on his own.

Adriana is about to turn 35 soon, acing like a schoolgirl being in love for first time shouldn't be her at this point in her life.

Hopefully she's done with him. Forever.

If she dumps him, who wants to bet that we'll get "exclusive confessions interview" to a tabloid from Joe in the near future?

What case Tkc? I didn't understand...

She already dumped him, and I hope its forever too.

I think she's really desperate to found real love, calling a guy she didn't really know "the love of her life"??

I don't think any tabloid wants to hear this guy hahah..many people didn't even know they were together a few days ago.

41 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think any tabloid wants to hear this guy hahah..many people didn't even know they were together a few days ago.

They're gonna pay him if he's gonna talk about her, especially if he says something juicy. Also, he doesn't have a lot of money, I guess, so if someone offers him a lot of money he may say something bad about Adri.

That's why rich people should only date other rich people. It's how it is.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

She needs to cut him from her life before it's too late. If she gets pregnant with him she's stuck with him forever. Dude obliviously has issues on his own.

Adriana is about to turn 35 soon, acing like a schoolgirl being in love for first time shouldn't be her at this point in her life.

Hopefully she's done with him. Forever.

If she dumps him, who wants to bet that we'll get "exclusive confessions interview" to a tabloid from Joe in the near future?

I agree 100% I hope she REALLY did cut him from her life. I hope it was just like she did on IG lol.

I agree on the school girl thing too sadly, like that red carpet kiss... Thats why I said whatever the hell he did had to have been really bad for her to go from that to highly upset with him and imply there was no love in cannes.Like after all of that, that was the conclusion she came to.  So I hope that regret STICKS with her.

I know people here hate me giving my opinions on her love life and life choices but ima say it anyway, half of the time I be right anyway. And maybe somebody who knows her is lurking can tell her this,

next time she needs to slow it down when it comes to how much she want to expressing her happiness with a man. Don't take him to such lavish places and stuff so quickly after  getting with him/getting back with him. Don't call him the love of your life in public when just dating and don't bring him on the red carpets and stuff kissing him. Because its shocking when literally the next day the tables have turned. And slightly embarrassing. She got ahead of herself I believe. I think them acting like they may have even served as a jinx. Thats why some people like me saw it coming (along with other things).

I am not gonna say at what pace she should find guys or whatever but I think she should atleast be on the down low about it, seriously. She needs to be more low key until there is atleast an engagement. Because it is a process anyway. I know she is only human, so those were just some mistakes on her part and this doesn't take away from her much. However, since she cares about her image as much as she clearly does, she needs to cool it with how much she broadcast her feelings about someone because you never know what could happen and how people will chose to interpret that, esp as a woman. She is automatically more at fault for something. 

She def needs to cool it with allowing that person to  leech off of you the way joe did. He wouldn't get that kind of taste in my life until we were OFFICIALLY engaged lol.

19 minutes ago, TKC said:

I am not gonna say at what pace she should find guys or whatever but I think she should atleast be on the down low about it, seriously. Because it is a process anyway. I know she is only human, so those were just some mistakes on her part. However since she cares about her image as much as she clearly does, she needs to cool it with how much broadcast her feelings about someone because you never know what could happen.

100%. Look at Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris. They were dating on a down low for months before tabloids knew, which is a huge thing knowing how much tabloids follow her. And you can see how much she has learned from her past relationships. To this day she hasn't wanked the red carpet with him and they only sat together on two occasions. And now, more than year later they seem happily in love. That's what Adri needs to do too. If she likes someone, like him in private. No need to broadcast it to the world.

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

100%. Look at Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris. They were dating on a down low for months before tabloids knew, which is a huge thing knowing how much tabloids follow her. And you can see how much she has learned from her past relationships. To this day she hasn't wanked the red carpet with him and they only sat together on two occasions. And now, more than year later they seem happily in love. That's what Adri needs to do too. If she likes someone, like him in private. No need to broadcast it to the world.

Good example that I didn't even realize, especially since her and taylor are alike in a few ways when it comes to their relationships and how they handle them. Lets hope Adriana learns like taylor too.

But Taylor is like 10 years younger and doen't has kids but ok ok lol.

I think maybe she has to show "her love" for the world or maybe for someone (?)

Just hope she realize how amazing she is and that she deserves only the best!!!

This topic gets funnier every time I open it... So now she was planning an engagement to Joe??? Where did you guys even read that? And I don't know if you were referring to me @TKC, but I don't hate you for expressing your opinion. I can't speak for the others here but I definitely don't 

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Did she delected the post? Sorry but I don't want be here to see this shit again and again.... 

I am going to hope it is because some people are saying she shouldn't talk about her personal life and stuff on IG. I mean she didn't delete the pics with her girls nor did she change the caption. She also didn't follow him back and stuff. And you know Joe probably would have posted something of them by now lol 

I am really hoping she is making massive progress and not being bipolar and not refusing to learn from her mistakes. 

The same discussion we have been having here about here posting stuff like that has been happening on IG 

5 hours ago, TKC said:

I am going to hope it is because some people are saying she shouldn't talk about her personal life and stuff on IG.

This must be the exact reason. Indeed i was expecting this, she finally realized she over reacted on IG. I think and i hope she feels better now. No Joe no anger.

3 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I hope so....

Her family and friends never followed joe or they unffowed him?

I was about to ask same question. I only know about Graça, she never followed him. I'll check others...