Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Miz_B said:

Confused, is Chris no longer her agent? Just wondering since Carlos was tagged in the pic. 

I believe Carlos was the one there instead this time. Chris wasn't there at all this time. I remember seeing carlos though and this is the first time chris wasn't there. He was with her just last month so I doubt that is the case

even though her social media has been ran way better for cannes, he does a better job in that department lol

On 5/20/2016 at 11:40 PM, Clauds said:

Sure you guys, keep getting anal about a relationship between two people you've never met (and most likely will never meet), is not like you look like a bunch of annoying psychos :ninja: 

She has been looking great in Cannes, except for the dress she wore at the Chopard thing I think everything else has been on point, I may get some pictures if/when I have time. Her red carpet + amFar looks are beautiful

All of pics with her and joe are gone. she liked something about being lonely forever because she refuses t settle and a fan post that stated that they hope she romantically links herself with somebody she deserves.

http___oi66.tinypic.com_4jwzz5.gif

http___oi65.tinypic.com_2isfk3o.gif 

What happened? I don't get how a grown woman acts this way. Seriously, whats her problem, those 'overdose romance' pics appeared on the media just yesterday and she literally forced all of us to like Joe and now? 

I'm refusing to believe its just Joe's fault since she is acting so weird lately including living at Gym and refusing to hang out with other model friends during Met and Cannes. She has always been an emotionally unstable person but this is something beyond being unstable person. Maybe she is suffering from depresssion.

I agree with Duhampi. She's too old to play these childish/teenage 'do you love me" games. As much as I don't like Joe, I think there's something off about her as well and she needs to mature already. She has 2 kids to raise and this sort of behaviour is becoming really offputting.

And this is why I said she needs to enjoy being single & work on herself instead of jumping into a relationship after just getting out of one, a few months ago. But no, people tried to come for me and a few others by saying we were being rude and don't know her, blah blah blah. :actor:I want Adriana to be happy and she clearly hasn't been for a while (she's not fooling me). I've seen this whole situation she's in play out many times so execuse me if I take off my rose colored glasses when it comes to her relationships. 

No one here is wearing rose colored glasses @Miz_B, but sometimes it definitely seems like some people here think they know Adriana better than she does herself, and that is kinda ridiculous. Yeah it is sad what has happened but it is her life. And @duhampi, what exactly do you mean with "she's always been emotionally unstable"? Also don't get how Adriana forced any of you to like Joe. It's not like she was posting pictures and said "everyone please like him, or I'll get sad". To me it seems like she needs to be happy 24/7 or some here get pissed and say she is acting ridiculous? I don't get it.

As a fan I do want to see her happy but seriously, whatever she does in her private life is her decision, not ours.

I know what happened (even though I wasn't obviously there).

She was talking to someone famous, Joe got too jealous and possessive, she flipped off, they got into argument and Joe is now waiting for the next low-cost airline to get back to his gym. It was never gonna work out anyways. Two different worlds. Plus, she doesn't seem like the most mature person too.

Slightly hilarious is that they broke up a day after they went public (red carpet) with their relationship.

Eh...life. What can you do...

You are completely wrong @*Luna* She is almost 35! and uses her social media accounts like a teenage, you keep ignoring this fact. If she wants to keep her private life 'private' whats the logic behind posting all those quotes and letting everybody know about her relationship problems?

Following, unfollowing, posting, deleting again, making your family members follow him then making them unfollow again and repeating. Let's get real, she is not acting like a grown woman on social media.

I like Adriana Lima (i dont call myself FANatic because fanaticism prevents people from seeing the truth) but i'm too realist to ignoring the obvious facts about her. There is much to be said but i decided not to talk about her relationships forever!

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

No one here is wearing rose colored glasses @Miz_B, but sometimes it definitely seems like some people here think they know Adriana better than she does herself, and that is kinda ridiculous. Yeah it is sad what has happened but it is her life. And @duhampi, what exactly do you mean with "she's always been emotionally unstable"? Also don't get how Adriana forced any of you to like Joe. It's not like she was posting pictures and said "everyone please like him, or I'll get sad". To me it seems like she needs to be happy 24/7 or some here get pissed and say she is acting ridiculous? I don't get it.

As a fan I do want to see her happy but seriously, whatever she does in her private life is her decision, not ours.

It certainly does seem like it. It's like when we were seeing signs/things that were off, we get called out of our names (annoying psychos) because they (Adriana + Joe) were happy and "in love" but look what happened, again. The thing I have an issue with when it comes to some people on this forum is no one can post an honest observation about things she shares about her private life (even though there are others who feel the same) or things we noticed without getting criticized but I've learned to ignore it. It's human nature to want to share observations and discuss it, whether it's dealing with relationships or politics or sports...it's something you're doing now. Adriana is acting on impulse and just needs to be in a rational mind before posting on social media. Look what's happening in Joe's comments. This is part of the reason why people call her immature and emotionally unstable. 

Edit: Not everyone liked Joe and when people expressed their dislike for him you all (not including you because I don't remember if you were apart of it or not) were assuming the reason we didn't like him is because he wasn't of higher status. I was warming up to Joe then after their first break up and reconciliation, I became weary of him and expressed that. 

Freak 

Forced all of us like Joe?? No way, I  never liked this guy and always said that, not a good vibe. And I think its funny saying that we act like we know Adriana when this people was: "Ownnn let her, she is sooo happy" (???) Do you know that just by an photo yeah???

She could had problems but I don't think its her fault at all, she gaved him a 2 chance (that he doesn't deserves) and now this..just look at him jesusss!!!! (Schemer I desagree, I don't think that this was the reason)

About her act on instagram I just don't know what say... I just hope she takes a break now!!!

2 hours ago, duhampi said:

You are completely wrong @*Luna* She is almost 35! and uses her social media accounts like a teenage, you keep ignoring this fact. If she wants to keep her private life 'private' whats the logic behind posting all those quotes and letting everybody know about her relationship problems?

Following, unfollowing, posting, deleting again, making your family members follow him then making them unfollow again and repeating. Let's get real, she is not acting like a grown woman on social media.

I like Adriana Lima (i dont call myself FANatic because fanaticism prevents people from seeing the truth) but i'm too realist to ignoring the obvious facts about her. There is much to be said but i decided not to talk about her relationships forever!

AND adriana liked a post of a fan discussing her personal life and thoughts about it. She surely does not mind fans caring. and I KNOW that I was like that because I actually care about her and her happiness.

53 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think its her fault at all, she gaved him a 2 chance (that he doesn't deserves)

This was exactly her fault. 

People learned about her 'new' relationship (on the media) and her break up (on the social media) at the same time today.

18 minutes ago, duhampi said:

This was exactly her fault. 

People learned about her 'new' relationship (on the media) and her break up (on the social media) at the same time today.

I agree, thats what I am mad about. I knew that was a mistake. She did the same thing for marko. We see how that ended.

As far as the social media thing goes. I see what people are saying that its immature but I wouldn't say THAT was the problem between them. Adriana didn't even post him as much as he did on social media when they were together. Alot of celebs just go to social media to let this all out. Some don't but adriana is sadly one that does lol. But I wouldn't say that means something like THAT was the issue in their relationship, too many celebs and people in general do that. And adriana took this guy SO many places and what not. I felt like in those pics there was more excitement and stuff from him than her. All people kept commenting on is how HE was holding on to her for dear life.

I'd rather Adriana look immature that way than other ways others have. Lets be honest, sadly, not everything about Adriana is "immature" lol.Posting things on IG for your mood is a small scale issue of maturity

We don't know what happened but you all should have just known by the way he was acting and the things he was saying.Other people who weren't even fans of adriana like some of us could tell she chose another not good for her.

As I said before, I think Adriana is like jlo and can't chose men for herself properly. (Jlo admitted this herself)