Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

You can like Joe and at the same time don't like his posture (to me this wasn't start at Cannes). But time will tells

And of course Marko wasn't there for Mother's day, it wasn't Father's day + joe was there how can marko be? Marko is a tremendous father!

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

You can like Joe and at the same time don't like his posture (to me this wasn't start at Cannes). But time will tells

And of course Marko wasn't there for Mother's day, it wasn't Father's day + joe was there how can marko be? Marko is a tremendous father!

Yeah just ask adriana. In the latest video posted in the motion section at  the start of the video.  I believe she addressed it. You can tell by both of their faces and how he lets her go

I don't know if Marko is a good father, i can't judge him just by his social media posts but im quite sure he wasn't a good husband. And its not smth about Adriana, this man cant stay loyal to any woman in his life.

But you can say Joe is doing great with kids just by social media no?!

Adriana said Marko is a great father and to me this is a fact easy to see..of course like husband they have problems, with his loyality?? Maybe. But we will see with Joe, we don't know why she break up with him, but after that she started bring him to every single event, why??

2 hours ago, mjmarija said:

She is not on the line up for Amfar fashion show. But I can't see RHW either and both of them are supposed to be there... I hope nothing happened and she is still going to be at the event tonight.

573d95c4e6812_AleSnap.PNG.ca4255b6ed61de7bd81526331e198780.PNG

Some numbers are missing, right? 

2 minutes ago, duhampi said:

JLİMA.jpg

I don't recommend.

.. Let me know when adriana ateast stop taking him to places and allowing him to hover over her and all of that. He is lowering her brand and eveything else and she allows for it to happen. I'm not even excited to her at these places anymore and I think a few people feel the same even the media it appears.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Sure you guys, keep getting anal about a relationship between two people you've never met (and most likely will never meet), is not like you look like a bunch of annoying psychos :ninja: 

Who are you calling a psycho?!

f2Nps20.jpg

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Sure you guys, keep getting anal about a relationship between two people you've never met (and most likely will never meet), is not like you look like a bunch of annoying psychos :ninja: 

She has been looking great in Cannes, except for the dress she wore at the Chopard thing I think everything else has been on point, I may get some pictures if/when I have time. Her red carpet + amFar looks are beautiful

Clauds to the rescue. Thanks for saying what a lot of people must be thinking (including me).

I personally love her dress and her makeup. Not sure why some say the kiss looked weird either... What's the "perfect kiss" supposed to look like anyway?

Luna, I was not talking about perfection of course lol... I saw the video and others and in MY opinion, again, MY opinion, his attitude in general was weird, even the way he was holding her, you didn't see others bfs there doing that..even some sites talked about.. I'm Adriana's fan I don't have to like joe just bc he's with her.

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

She has been looking great in Cannes, except for the dress she wore at the Chopard thing I think everything else has been on point, I may get some pictures if/when I have time. Her red carpet + amFar looks are beautiful

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Clauds to the rescue. Thanks for saying what a lot of people must be thinking (including me).

I actually have the same opinion. People should give him a break, I mean, it's not his first time in events with her, but it's the first time he's with her on the red carpet. Like a couple. And during the amfar, they seemed happy!

And she looks great :smile:

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Luna, I was not talking about perfection of course lol... I saw the video and others and in MY opinion, again, MY opinion, his attitude in general was weird, even the way he was holding her, you didn't see others bfs there doing that..even some sites talked about.. I'm Adriana's fan I don't have to like joe just bc he's with her.

Of course you don't need to like him just because he's with her, but all the comparing him to "other boyfriends there" and "why does he hold her like this and why not like that" stuff is getting old and quite annoying. Like @dilhixitah said, it's his first time on the red carpet, he's probably very nervous. Give him a break. I'm sure all of us would be very nervous if we were him ;) 

Thanks @Miz_B for that picture. I agree, it'd be great if she tagged the designers