Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 minutes ago, duhampi said:

This was exactly her fault. 

People learned about her 'new' relationship (on the media) and her break up (on the social media) at the same time today.

I agree.

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

I know what happened (even though I wasn't obviously there).

She was talking to someone famous, Joe got too jealous and possessive, she flipped off, they got into argument and Joe is now waiting for the next low-cost airline to get back to his gym. It was never gonna work out anyways. Two different worlds. Plus, she doesn't seem like the most mature person too.

Slightly hilarious is that they broke up a day after they went public (red carpet) with their relationship.

Eh...life. What can you do...

And everybody and their mom could tell that. Usually thats an issue.

Or maybe adriana finally saw the professional pics of them and began to wonder lol. I still don't think he was using her persay but I know some fans felt like it...

I don't think he was using her, I think he's madly in love with her but isn't mature, secure enough to deal with celebrity world she lives in.

Especially in the crazy world that Cannes festival is.

I mean, look at him:

JLİMA.jpg

He just reeks of insecurity.

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

I don't think he was using her, I think he's madly in love with her but isn't mature, secure enough to deal with celebrity world she lives in.

Especially in the crazy world that Cannes festival is.

I mean, look at him:

JLİMA.jpg

He just reeks of insecurity.

But the problem is Adriana is the immature one lol.

I agree perhaps its something. Insecure men comes with a not so good load of tendencies. Some people here did say they didn't think adriana would respond well to that

Lets just all hope and pray she doesn't rush this time around and she stay away from gym rats that she thinks she likes lol.

Forreal though guys, if you really are a fan of Adriana, you'd care about her finding whats best for her and doing whats best. Adriana has shown she doesn't mind that.

Adriana let this man around her kids. Thankfully he was the only guy she let get that far. We really have to hope she finds the right person next time and she makes wiser decisions because with Adriana's status its not so simple for her anymore.

I think she needs to stay single longer and take her time. She can't be rushing, she has children and a life that may be too different from the guy she picks (lets hope not this time because that may have been an issue, as it always it)

@Miz_B I totally agree on the it's human nature to want to share and express your opinion part, but in my opinion, this isn't just "expressing" your opinion anymore. Some here seem a little too obsessed with whatever Adriana decides to do with her life.

And also, why blame her for everything? We're only hearing her side of the story. I don't know either of them in real life (obviously) but all I can say is that I hope that whatever happened, they BOTH will learn from it. I actually wonder what some of you would do/how you would react if you were in Adriana's place. I certainly can't imagine any of you liking it if you saw your "fans" saying that you've always been emotionally unstable, that it's all your fault, and I could go on and on. I know I definitely wouldn't like it if I were her.

^ yeah it is nasty to blame the one who was hurt. Not just blaming her but she said she was disappointed by something and it hurt her, its nasty to blame her for that. There are two sides of every story but as far as we know right now she was the victim in a way, thats victim blaming. We don't know joe's stance, we don't know how he feels, but whether you like it or not Adriana has told you hers.

It reminds me of people who use divorces as a way to say something is wrong with somebody or when people said something must be wrong with HER since marko cheated.

Thats victim blaming and that bad.. Its funny that when people are skeptical over a man who she had to already break up with once, we were too harsh on him

Really nobody is saying its harsh for people to say Adriana is the issue when somebody does something to HER. Somebody she took all over the world and who was around her kids. Adriana posts a quote she relates to and other than the fact that she let him in anyway, she is the blame.

The ONLY indication that she is the blame for what happen is the fact that she gave him another chance. That was her mistake that we know about,.Thats where her problem lies, not some quote on instagram. Relationships are usually deeper than that and it takes more than that to mess up one. Before social media you all never thought adriana was an immature partner anyway and social media posts aren't enough to change that. Esp considering adriana kept it low when posting them.

But ofcourse its ok to be harsher on the female more than one should be.

I don't think this guy was madly in love at all...

I just think she has to change her gym, if she came back with him AGAIN I just give up lol... Even her mom posted before this happen 2 quotes of love: that real love don't hurt and that the person has to love herself first; hope she heart her mom who looks a sensitive person.

She even calls him "the love of my life"  C'mon!!!

20 minutes ago, TKC said:

^ yeah it is nasty to blame the one who was hurt. Not just blaming her but she said she was disappointed by something and it hurt her, its nasty to blame her for that. There are two sides of every story but as far as we know right now she was the victim in a way, thats victim blaming. We don't know joe's stance, we don't know how he feels, but whether you like it or not Adriana has told you hers.

It reminds me of people who use divorces as a way to say something is wrong with somebody or when people said something must be wrong with HER since marko cheated.

Thats victim blaming and that bad.. Its funny that when people are skeptical over a man who she had to already break up with once, we were too harsh on him

Really nobody is saying its harsh for people to say Adriana is the issue when somebody does something to HER. Somebody she took all over the world and who was around her kids. Adriana posts a quote she relates to and other than the fact that she let him in anyway, she is the blame.

The ONLY indication that she is the blame for what happen is the fact that she gave him another chance. That was her mistake that we know about,.Thats where her problem lies, not some quote on instagram. Relationships are usually deeper than that and it takes more than that to mess up one. Before social media you all never thought adriana was an immature partner anyway and social media posts aren't enough to change that. Esp considering adriana kept it low when posting them.

But ofcourse its ok to be harsher on the female more than one should be.

Totally agree!!!!

I hope next time she gets that mad she wouldn't be alone because she needs someone to keep her away from phone or any devices that has internet connection. At least she should wait until she calms down to post smth on IG.  

He commented at Marko's last post on ig, but his acc is closed ( instagram.com/marko_jaric10 ) ..He calls Marko cousin and said they will love him forever..

They are united for the kids, this is really important ;)

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

He commented at Marko's last post on ig, but his acc is closed ( instagram.com/marko_jaric10 ) ..He calls Marko cousin and said they will love him forever..

lol of course they love him they are spending his money live in his house.their life changed after they got divorced.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think this guy was madly in love at all...

I just think she has to change her gym, if she came back with him AGAIN I just give up lol... Even her mom posted before this happen 2 quotes of love: that real love don't hurt and that the person has to love herself first; hope she heart her mom who looks a sensitive person.

She even calls him "the love of my life"  C'mon!!!

Not surprised by this seeing that he was at one of Adrielle's birthday events. 

17 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Ericseol hahahaha man just stop, Adriana is MILLIONAIRE, they aren't using his money hahaha and they bought the house together.. stop being delusional please!!!

agree adriana's networth is wayy higher

41 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

That was sweet :hehe: 

Although I thought Adriana was way too good for him I never really disliked him.