Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Maybe he is so accustom to being an Alpha male he is still adjusting to being with a dominant woman like Adriana?

Cannes, place where multi-millionaires and billionaires come out to play, Monte Carlo included. Movie stars, athletes, businessmen...list goes on.

And then there's man of the people...Joe.

You can't blame him for wanting to be around but he needs to understand that nobody wants to see him on the red carpet. Let your girl do her thing and stop holding her like a teddy bear you got for your 2nd birthday.

43 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I swear, Joe is worse than Taylor Hill's Hair Gel.

HG at least knows how to stay in the background.

Dude, stop being so insecure.

Bingo! I'm happy others are noticing how insecure he is. Him overly confessing his love to Adriana on social media is actually considered to be one of many signs of being insecure in a relationship (not making this up, there's an actual study on this.) 

edit: as I'm looking at red carpet pics, I don't see guys holding on to their women like how Joe is manhandling, I mean, holding on to Adriana. 

10 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Its RUDE! Making an account to teach him how to act which is none of her bussiness, is not sincere. I feel like her haters are lurking this thread even more than her fans. 

BUT Adriana also has aggressive fans and they are never nice about her partners on social media. Remmeber all that shit Marko would get, VIA adriana by her own fans. Thats part of why adriana stopped posting him.

In this case, I don't care. Something is fishy with joe. Whether it be he isn't genuine with his extraness OR he is terribly insecure. I am truly worried for adriana. Every since they got back together its been weird. It got weirder at cannes. I hope adriana doesn't rush this anytime soon

Why everyting has to be this harsh about this woman :/

i know its not his first public appearance with Adriana but his over excitement still reasonable.  He can make her smile, he is doing good with kids (Marko wasnt there for Mother's day). So its ok for me. 

I didnt like the way she referred Adriana and comment is harsh thats why i think she may be hater. But yes her fans are also harsh sometimes.

Cannes was an exception. The fact that she did not annoy by Joe himself she annoyed by her recent attitude which he did completely unconsciously. This is smth fixable and could not be interpret as a bad sign of his character. 

All i can see is he loves Adriana. But again i eont be suprised or mind if she leaves him for sime reasons

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

Cannes was an exception. The fact that she did not annoy by Joe himself she annoyed by her recent attitude which he did completely unconsciously. This is smth fixable and could not be interpret as a bad sign of his character. 

All i can see is he loves Adriana. But again i eont be suprised or mind if she leaves him for sime reasons

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I definitely don't think there is something wrong about him or that she seems annoyed. Do you guys really think she'd let him be there if she didn't want him there? No of course not. And what fishy thing? Jeez, if he didn't show any affection it'd be weird, but when he does show affection it's fishy and fake?? :wacko: Let them just be happy... 

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I definitely don't think there is something wrong about him or that she seems annoyed. Do you guys really think she'd let him be there if she didn't want him there? No of course not. And what fishy thing? Jeez, if he didn't show any affection it'd be weird, but when he does show affection it's fishy and fake?:wacko: Let them just be happy... 

When he actually didn't we didn't say it was weird...

He did a 180. I find it weird. Thats just my opinion and I only feel this way for Adriana. I am a heterosexual female, I don't wish I was in his place. I don't think anybody can be blamed for being skeptical seeing as she had to give him a second chance anyway...Not like this is some new guy, he got on her bad side before. Fool her once..

Plus Adriana seems stuck in her ways of having a type every since marko. And every since then, she hasn't had the best of luck. Including joe because like I said, he too upset her.

But we will see what happens

Every relationship has it's ups and downs. It's not the end of the world. Lots of couples fight, break up and get back together. I'm sure she is smart enough to not let something very bad happen, but we don't know what has happend and I don't even think we should. It's between her and him, not her and him + the rest of the world. 

No we don't need to know exactly happened. But something did... as they always do with the guys she chooses now. I have talked to friends who happened to  witnessed Marko doing her wrong because they ran into adriana and... this is getting personal but just know that It was the same  cycle as with Joe now. And perhaps thats why I now feel more annoyed because not everybody knows that,  even though something similar was mentioned here when the announcement of their divorce came out, Adriana does alot of forgiving and forgetting.

But like I said we will see. I don't want to be right, some of you all are acting like we want to be right. Its clear that some people are concerned for her and they have reasons to be period.Nobody is picking on him at this point, its not ONLY because she had to cut him off before. Personally before the break up I never had a problem with him and I never said anything bad about him.

People care about adriana and want the best for her and tired of her ending up with creeps and what not. Its getting pitiful to see.  Thats all it is and I think thats ok.

People have been picking on Joe since he and Adriana got together. Seems people will always find something to pick on and it's getting a little repetitive. But as you said, we will just have to wait and see.