Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

You guys are forgetting two major things: Adriana and Gigi share a Maybelline contract and Adriana and Kendull share agents, so clearly both teams will want to make it seem like Dri is on board with the children of neopotism even if she really isn't. I doubt Adriana even posted it herself, when has she ever written something so well and with no spelling mistakes :rofl: 

This is a woman who has never taken the time to address rumors about her, why would she start doing it now? And with something so stupid out of all things? 

Adriana wrote that. There are a few mistakes...

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

You guys are forgetting two major things: Adriana and Gigi share a Maybelline contract and Adriana and Kendull share agents, so clearly both teams will want to make it seem like Dri is on board with the children of neopotism even if she really isn't. I doubt Adriana even posted it herself, when has she ever written something so well and with no spelling mistakes :rofl: 

This is a woman who has never taken the time to address rumors about her, why would she start doing it now? And with something so stupid out of all things? 

That's what I was thinking as well. She had much worse rumours about her (like her ex cheating rumours) and she never addressed them, on social media no less, which as TKC and others mentioned lately, she is not particularly fond of so my guess is her team must have put her up to it so as not to lose the graces of Katie Grand and co.

Out of all things her team could be helping her with, its this? ugh lol. I would rather it came from adriana. Esp since its not hyped up. Yeah that quiz thing did go a little viral(not super viral like other things but its was popular on some sites and blogs)

but thats not what this addresses specifically (and I doubt adriana would because I doubt adriana was sorry for responding to gigi being annoying lol).

IDK hey, atleast that is PR to her. she gained some more fans somewhere, if you catch my drift

1 hour ago, Corner said:

The know-it-alls of tfs are going it on Adriana regarding the Kendall/Gigi story. The level of seething members there ooze is comical.  So glad I decided to stay awah from them

I have never gotten on there and I am glad. Like they are INFAMOUS for how much they don't like adriana. Like you won't believe how much they are known for that.

Its not even that serious, some people,not many, but there are def people out there that  can dislike Adriana at such a degree I don't even understand it. I feel like Adriana should have personally done something to them for some to be the way they are towards her but you can tell, their feelings come out of pettiness. I can't imagine being that way or even being that focus on a model I don't like

oh well

1 hour ago, foofur16 said:

Does anybody know if this pic is new by any chance? According to this tumblr, Adriana is the new face of Calzedonia.

tumblr_o540d7_Eg7n1u3e28eo1_1280.jpg

http://nhlovesadri.tumblr.com/

yes thats def new. And Adriana has never worked for another swim brand besides h&m and VS in decades.

That s why I am excited and happy to see this. Its a stunning shot and its different. Hope it gets posted.

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

What her last post is about? I don't get it

She probably likes to post wise quotes about life but she has no idea about how to quote. 

People are giving a lecture about how to quote a sentences on IG because she has to write everything at academic level!! :angry:

3 minutes ago, duhampi said:

She probably likes to post wise quotes about life but she has no idea about how to quote. 

People are giving a lecture about how to quote a sentences on IG because she has to write everything at academic level!! :angry:

Thats probably another reason why adriana dangles the photos of her over our heads on there lol.

25 minutes ago, duhampi said:

She unblocked everyone since she posted that world peace pic on IG so im ready to see her famous haters on the stage again.  :dry:

how do you know she unbulocked somebody?lol

That was nice of her.

30 minutes ago, TKC said:

how do you know she unbulocked somebody?lol

That was nice of her.

There is a Russian spyware which allows you to see who blocks who. Its available in Cyrillic alphabet. Its esp created for Twitter but also works for Ig with a few errors. And i can also see the which private acc has pic with hashtag of adrianalima but i cant see the posts of course

14 minutes ago, duhampi said:

There is a Russian spyware which allows you to see who blocks who. Its available in Cyrillic alphabet. Its esp created for Twitter but also works for Ig with a few errors. And i can also see the which private acc has pic with hashtag of adrianalima but i cant see the posts of course

ooohhh cool lol

18 hours ago, duhampi said:

So happy to see somebody from Russia ??

Met Gala is less than a month away. I hope Adriana gets to go again this year. Since this year's theme (Manus x Machina: Fashion in an age of technology) is basically an easy theme to adhere to.