Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

She really can't write right bc in portuguese this is "excitada" so yes with x and c too hahah she just doesn't care I think lol

Agree 100%. Because I feel like when speaking her english is much better. Infact, nobody ever has to complain about it. Even when reading her interviews that are like typed, her english seems pretty good. Its just the typing/writing thats something. Which makes sense.

I also don't think she cares because she has only gotten annoyed by it once lol. I guess she figures since she can speak it correctly, whatever lol

I think she realizes what the real deal is: She's a stunning woman who will keep making tons of money regardless of how terrible her writing may be how much people complain about it :rofl: 

Let them say whatever they want, she's the one booking jobs left and right while these people with clearly too much free time in their hands keep bitching about her writing :idk: 

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Let them say whatever they want, she's the one booking jobs left and right while these people with clearly too much free time in their hands keep bitching about her writing :idk: 

Exactly!! 

Its just been one day lol, she probably still up to gym and stuff, since its been a while since she has been there....and so I am grateful for no selfie today LOL. she should continue to spread those out more instead of constantly doing it like she used to. 1. People get it lol. She works hard. I think they the get the point. 2. It looks like people are more supportive of those selfies when they get them not as frequently lol. I know its her IG but we have seen being so repetitive with those pics, isn't the best move

But her new maybelline shots should be posted more often. I really loved the one with her in the red fur hood. It highlight her face so greatly.

On 3/4/2016 at 9:51 PM, Sophie20 said:

I'm missing Adriana on IG..where are you Adri? Hahah...

Now, I feel you lol. I wonder were she is at. IS she even still in miami, I feel like whenever she is working she gets ghost :/  lol

7 hours ago, mjmarija said:

^She just started following Joe again on instagram. They are probably back together and that's why she has been so quiet on social media... ;)

yes and i thought he took the pic of adri and dino she posted,or his trainer, also he works there so they see each other a lot, time will tell

19 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Noooo just nooooo...  this gym vibe, this gym guyszzzzzzzz argh I can't anymore

LMAO The dude she was jump roping with was cute though lol. I wouldn't mind that one

She posted something related to marriage though, I thought reconcilation with marko was in the works.

Only time will tell. But I hope THATS not what keeping her away from social media lately..

I'm going to hope she was keeping up with not sharing as many gym photos and thats where she has been at all these days like I said. People are more supportive when she doesn't constantly do it. So hopefully she is keeping up with the diversity for her page

The one we got today wasn't bad at all and I liked it actually. I do wish she'd post just regular no makeup selfies again.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

That kid? C'mon lol... Adriana, there is life out of the gym AND there are interesting guys too... If she's back with that dude = bye bye active Adriana on IG :/

Lol, I'm being realistic. Adriana like dude likes that. (fit and shit), he may be young looking BUT he is fit but also good looking.  I hope she does branch out a little more. Only because It expands her options even further. We have to admit though, Adriana has date people from all kinds of branches of an industry. Lenny was a singer (she should really consider catching up with him, he still looks great), marko was an athlete. Joe is a juice head.

She should check out some of her male fans, nvm that sounds desperate lol . And we know she not that desperate at all lol.  Also, side note, really nice alot of MEN were telling her happy woman's day. aww

she should post more because of that^. Alot of IG commenters ARE pricks but Adriana truly has soo many followers because alot of her fans really do love her and have respect for her. No harm in treating them more frequently, because they already respect her. People gain respect from her from her interviews and actions. They won't lose it if she posted nice pics more.

They shouldn't go deprived because these people support her and part of the reason she is still going strong in her career. Yeah she is talented and she looks good but popularity and how much people you draw in def plays a role too.  Its a two way thing, they get to see the person they want and she gets to keep a great career. A slow/boring IG results in a slow following rate and as sad as it is to say, that stuff is important now. Although its not too sad because like I said some people are her supporters who don't ask for much but to see her/things from her.Thats all they want. She gets to pull millions of dollars lol. I hope someone tells her to keep that in mind, she can't forget that.

You all know I Iove Adriana but all around its not right (nor a ood idea for her career even ) to be that way (ignoring social media/not ignoring it ) over a guy. Thats why I hope she is just posting less because she has been just doing the same gym stuff because she appeared to be trying to get better at making her IG diverse. Lets cross our fingers its because of that

Hahaha sorry but to me she's totally desperate lol When she breaks up with Joe she immediately started joke (flerts) with Marko on IG and now she stopped humm..I mean, I don't know but looks like she can't be single 1 week