Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Not sure if this is the right topic to ask this but does anyone know a good fansite with Adriana pictures? There used to be a really good one, I think it was called adrianalimafan.net but it's been down for a long time. It had lots of her older work on there, great editorials from the late 90's/early 00's  and VS pictures. 

1 hour ago, TKC said:

she should test the waters with that diplo guy, the dj she took a pic with. He not bad looking and he posted her as his WCW and he tweeted he wish she'd text him back lol

1.thumb.jpg.f45e1cac0e92ec91ff1bf49d5c94

You're right, he isn't bad looking. He seems like he would be a breath of fresh air from her usual type (look wise). 

Edit nvm. After all the allegations in his relationship with MIA, maybe it's good she hasn't called him back or text. 

24 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Well, Marko is in Turk and Caicos, and Adrielle (Adriana's cousin) is there too..where is Adriana? Or I'm seeing things hahah

She's there. Just in time for what would have been another wedding anniversary. Joking aside, those two are interesting. All I will say. 

On 2/11/2016 at 8:07 AM, *Luna* said:

Not sure if this is the right topic to ask this but does anyone know a good fansite with Adriana pictures? There used to be a really good one, I think it was called adrianalimafan.net but it's been down for a long time. It had lots of her older work on there, great editorials from the late 90's/early 00's  and VS pictures. 

Anyone? :)