Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, timeslip. said:

Oh wow Ale is kind of rude. I'd excuse the makeup artist thing because maybe she was on her period or something but the glaring at the fan then being nice to them is just weird...and as for Adriana maybe her mind was just elsewhere?

I think its just fakeness. At a meet and greet you have to be nice. So I don't doubt anybody having a good experience during those times. But it seems like SOMETIMES she has a habit of not always keeping that character towards fans/people.

With Adriana, I think it was embarrassment perhaps. I don't think she wants to seem like a person into herself that much. Literally, thats the only bad fan experience I ever heard with her. And I hear them alot. So many people I come across has met her and they are always overwhelmed with how nice she is to be around. Even down to the designers, you see how designers and interviewers talk about how she is so nice. I think she responded that way on purpose though, not because she didn't hear him.

Unfortunately for us fans Adriana isn't that into stuff look this (social media and things on the internet about herself) like that. Obviously sometimes she can but not all the time.  I remember at one point she said she hated IG. So sometimes she is gonna blow them off. But what she needs to realize that sometimes thats like blowing her fans off.

But there is no doubt in my mind if any of us was to bump into her she would actually treat us nicely. Remember I said Adriana was there too at the thing with the makeup artists, they said she was so nice she was just smiling at everybody who looked her way and took pics and stuff with anybody that asked. Gisele was there too. She was nice as well, and they said "sympathetic" for some reason, I guess she witnessed Alessandra's actions.

I don't really understand how Adriana not being into social media is considered "blowing her fans off" and letting them down... I think it's great to finally see a model that's not full of herself and doesn't feel the need to show off 24/7. She posts more now than she used to and she posts the occasional selfie so... it's not like she doesn't post at all :)

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

I don't really understand how Adriana not being into social media is considered "blowing her fans off" and letting them down... I think it's great to finally see a model that's not full of herself and doesn't feel the need to show off 24/7. She posts more now than she used to and she posts the occasional selfie so... it's not like she doesn't post at all :)

Because she only does that when she is not single. The difference in how much adriana pays attention and posts for her fans when single Vs. when not, is evident. I already said it would be fine if she was consistent.She's not and thats the problem.  Adriana will post 3 pics a day when single and then 3 pics a week when not single lol. 1. Thats not whats best for her career anyway. 2. That really can suck for the fans who have done alot for adriana. Adriana has damn minions lol and help out her career alot. They also defend her soo much. She got a wax figure because of her fans, she is still such a hit in VS because of those who are fans of her.I know thats also do to adriana's talent and appeal but hey whose to say so many have to like her? Adriana is one of the most followed models and the industry praises her for it and keeps her so active despite her age because of it, they are all fans (even the haters. They are just ugly fans lol)

Adriana has a great support system and she deserves that because I know she is a good person. They come through for her alot and all they want is to see her and to see her smile and all that, thats not much to ask considering all she gets to have from those who literally just would like to....look at her and to know little about her.

I get that as a fan you want to see pictures of your favorite model but you can't except someone to post 24/7, she has a life outside modeling, she has two children and probably wants to spend time with her family and friends instead of being on her phone constantly posting pictures just so everyone is happy... Plus she's been working for so long, I don't find it that surprising that she maybe wants to slow down a little bit

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I get that as a fan you want to see pictures of your favorite model but you can't except someone to post 24/7, she has a life outside modeling, she has two children and probably wants to spend time with her family and friends instead of being on her phone constantly posting pictures just so everyone is happy... Plus she's been working for so long, I don't find it that surprising that she maybe wants to slow down a little bit

You keep ignoring the fact that I said consistency. In every post I talk about this, I said Adrana herself could not post that much and her team can pick it up for her sake, or she can just be consistent with how she handles social mediia.

You're missing the point, sometimes it looks like she uses her fans. Because we know how much she doesn't like being single, she clearly gets lonely. But when she is with a guy, the change is very different. 

And I don't think she should lack with social media like that, especially not for the reasons it appears she does. She even tells fans happy birthday now  if she comes across a post about her they made. She'd talk to them, not too much and  understand that, but she responds more to them. For so long alot of her fans had been disappointed Adriana barely wanted to engage with them. I never cared until Id notice, she is like that during certain times of her life.

I think she should continue being as active as she allowed herself to be during superbowl week and when she went on vacation and during nyfw and even now. I think she should continue to acknowledge some fans sometimes. Its not only good for her but her fans too. Its not like we are asking her to do something thats only going to benefit the fans.

@TKC I'm not ignoring the fact that you said with consistency, but the thing is that she does post with consistency. It just seems to me that it's never good enough... When she does post people complain, and when she doesn't people also complain. Maybe it's just me but I don't see how she is using her fans, I certainly don't have that feeling. 

I agree that it was fun to see her post more during the super bowl etc but I can imagine her just not having the time to do that every day... 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@TKC I'm not ignoring the fact that you said with consistency, but the thing is that she does post with consistency. It just seems to me that it's never good enough... When she does post people complain, and when she doesn't people also complain. Maybe it's just me but I don't see how she is using her fans, I certainly don't have that feeling. 

I agree that it was fun to see her post more during the super bowl etc but I can imagine her just not having the time to do that every day... 

we're just going to have o agree to disagree. Its me lol, i'm sure alot of people see that I don't like complaining about what adriana does that much. For some fans, this is the thing we wish Adriana did better on and I think its a reasonable given all of the benefits that can result from doing more for her fans on social media.

@TKC Sure I get what you mean and yeah it'd be great to see her post like she did during the superbowl or when she was in Paris, don't get me wrong I loved it and wasn't complaining at all :p I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she keeps posting or not 

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@TKC Sure I get what you mean and yeah it'd be great to see her post like she did during the superbowl or when she was in Paris, don't get me wrong I loved it and wasn't complaining at all :p I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she keeps posting or not 

yup! :)

Yes, radical islamist Turks got offended by her post. :/  because ISIS claimed responsibility and people start to blame muslims for terrorist attacks. But she will be in Turkey soon for VEET commercial and she should avoid such tensions.

And I think its good that she talks about social issues. I don't think she stop what so over. It shows that she has more substance to her beyond superficial things, not that she NEEDS to. But its good to show those on social media the other half of the reason people like her and if she feels its the right thing to do.

Plus, I think that benefits her because she gets support back from those people

43 minutes ago, TKC said:

she doesn't have to avoid tension, those are just idoits on IG lol. IG is full of commenters like that, I cant even limit it to just turkish people, if it was another country they would say the same. Even in the US

Agree but i just dont want her to be misunderstood again.

All this s*** started with a comment says something like 'ALL muslims are terrorist'. 

I personally dont care what commenters say but i dont want Adriana to involve this. 

it started when trolls complained and attacked her why she posted about belguim today and nothing about ankara, like she only cares about brussel.

And they commented like: "what about turkey" "only love for westeurope", "why you don't pray for ankara today".  And then she commented back telling she gives empathy to every nation. If they would check her page they would realize that she postet also about ankara last week.

"adrianalima: Pray for #ANKARA, the world needs some drastic changes...."

That's ridiculous, complaining about a post that was a condolence, just because she posted about one country it doesn't mean she doesn't care about others. More tolerance, please, those people are such Idiots. ..  .