Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

7 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

^Agree. She has really done a lot of different (amazing) jobs in the past couple of years. I'm just spoiled by the incredible 2014., and I want her to as well all the time. ;) 

yeah but remember she is getting older. Jobs ain't coming like that for anybody her age anymore. . Not in the way 2014 came for her, multiple huge and big vogue covers and all of that.

But Vogue still included her in alot of stuff like the met video and following her at cannes, all of that.

Adriana isn't old tho. And she still fresh af. There are other supermodels her age or older that still get them vogues/elles or  great campaigns now and then (keeping fingers crossed she gets at least one campaign this season). Idk I think Adriana is just lazy or her team is just too messy. 2016 has been going downhill for her. She's becoming one of those models that go to all the events without the body of work to back them up.

Adriana's case is especially tragic because she's been a hot with the public since day one. I feel like so many wasted years have gone by and she still doesn't know how to utilize her star power to the max.  And honestly,  people are moving on

19 minutes ago, Corner said:

Adriana isn't old tho. And she still fresh af. There are other supermodels her age or older that still get them vogues/elles or  great campaigns now and then (keeping fingers crossed she gets at least one campaign this season). Idk I think Adriana is just lazy or her team is just too messy. 2016 has been going downhill for her. She's becoming one of those models that go to all the events without the body of work to back them up.

Adriana's case is especially tragic because she's been a hot with the public since day one. I feel like so many wasted years have gone by and she still doesn't know how to utilize her star power to the max.  And honestly,  people are moving on

Not those. Some may have gotten a vogue cover this year but its still nothing big and they still aren't having the career she was having in 2014. And I think she does the best (besides someone like gisele ) when it comes to getting campaigns and contracts.

I honestly think it is the fact that she is older because you honestly see alot of younger models on these covers atleast. It also may be because she had her a boo thang. You all know how that goes.

Adriana already has he body of work to back her up. Everything comes to an end. If adriana was to just drop this year, it would be with an impressive career. Everybody knows who she is and what she means to certain brands and modelling. So, I don't think it will ever get to the point that she is a model who goes to events with nothing to show for. She already has stuff to show for. Models like that have careers less than her. She was at the cfda for being with marc jacobs. She is going to host the perfume awards because of her marc jacobs perfume campaign. And you just don't get invited to the met.

I agree with the moving on thing but that still ties with her being older imo. Yeah she still looks good but I don't think she will constantly have the year she had in 2014 as time keeps going on, its modelling and this is Adriana.

She needs to stop dressing so bad at these events though. Like, her beauty always saves her. But she has been dresses so bad recently, it doesn't reflect well because she has been a miss for how many events straight?

6 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ This one takes the cake for me though :D I feel as if she's trying to funnel MC Hammer and MJ all in one :ninja:

Didn't she recently ended a relationship? :idk: Maybe she is still heartbroken and is not ready to date again so she is trying to send the message "U Can't Tap Touch This" and you can "Beat It" yourself.

^ This one takes the cake for me though :D I feel as if she's trying to funnel MC Hammer and MJ all in one :ninja:

Lol, I think this is what sophia meant with the beyonce reference. They both did that. Beyonce's look, reminded me of Mj's rock with you outfit. But with bigger pants.

^ That sort of makes more sense now :D

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Didn't she recently ended a relationship? :idk: Maybe she is still heartbroken and is not ready to date again so she is trying to send the message "U Can't Tap Touch This" and you can "Beat It" yourself.

:rofl:

No comment! :p

4 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ That sort of makes more sense now :D

:rofl:

No comment! :p

yeah it kinda does, ciara's dress looked vey simular to beyonce's in one of her most recent videos.

But mostly I think she looks so off because its marc's stuff.

Prayer circle she redeems herself at tomorrows event. I can't take another BAD dress/outfit, idc how pretty she is.

^eh, I like that we got more skin but this was.. This time I haven't seen one person on social media or the sites that like what she had on. Somebody said she been looking like a fool for weeks and I agree.

I can't even blame her style team this time around because I know its more so marc jacob's doing, its like the met again. Thats probably why she didn't post anything on it.

Half of the time adriana doesn't like these looks herself, I can tell. So why continue to make yourself look bad? She has so much potential to completely stun but she hasn't. Its starting to annoy us all

33 minutes ago, TKC said:

yeah it kinda does, ciara's dress looked vey simular to beyonce's in one of her most recent videos.

But mostly I think she looks so off because its marc's stuff.

Prayer circle she redeems herself at tomorrows event. I can't take another BAD dress/outfit, idc how pretty she is.

I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow's look :ninja: 

I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow's look :ninja: 

I don't blam you. She is going to be there because of Marc. She may wear his stuff again.

Man Rihanna wore one of his dresses this year and she didn't look as good as she usually does.

I don't like his stuff on anybody. And it doesn't help Adriana already hasn't been "wow" on the red carpet due to her clothes.

7 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Yeah tkc..maybe she really doesn't like this look and didn't want to post :/ Shes being forced to wear Marc's clothes?!! 

Yeah, I don't think she liked it neither because she didn't post it. Just like she didn't post it when she had to wear him at the met. Anybody with eyes can see this was a mess lol

She has to promote the clothes in some way and since she is working with him and she gets money and prestige for working with him, she should wear his clothes... Its fair.

I am just hoping though that tomorrow thats not the case and she wears something better than not only tonight but than what she had on at cannes. She has been disappointing everybody