Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

ooh ok. i like it when she is with adriana. but she was like a half year in miami. so maybe it was time to go back to brazil. I thought she spends the summer with her. Well adriana will be at the olympics, maybe adrielle will be there too.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Really? Where?

I can't find it now since it was a few hours ago, but I saw her following a player (Julien Eldemen) and someone else associated with the Patriots on my following tab on IG. 

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ She followed, Julian Eldemen, Gronk, one of Gronk's lackies, and a supposed NFL agent. 

She and Julian need to get it on, and then double dates with Gisele and Tom #thedreamisreal

Gisele gonna represent 'something' for RIO 2016 OLYMPICS like she did 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP. I want Adriana to do something like that but im hopeless to see her as a part of something offical because of Gisele's presence.

On 6/20/2016 at 8:24 PM, Clauds said:

She and Julian need to get it on, and then double dates with Gisele and Tom #thedreamisreal

+1 :thumbs_up:  Although, I cannot imagine Adriana and Gisele ever being BBFs. If it were to happen it would have already :p

10 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm from Brazil and here the "only model who exist and cares" is Gisele Bundchen, she's the only one... it's sad but people don't even know Adriana :/ I want that it changes but I think its impossible

The ones from her area like her and know her, but those are different kind of people. They are more like adriana and comes from where she does.

is there a givenchy show the next weeks?? because last years it was around this time. And i remember she walked it two years ago.

she follows sami khedira now, maybe she watches the euro16. . .

candy and adriana

image1.jpegimage2.jpegClcXVZfWMAAru9b.jpg

57 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

is there a givenchy show the next weeks?? because last years it was around this time. And i remember she walked it two years ago.

she follows sami khedira now, maybe she watches the euro16. . .

candy and adriana

image1.jpegimage2.jpegClcXVZfWMAAru9b.jpg

With candice's hair, you can tell how exotic adriana actually is, even though its half of her face. The blonde hair looks so unnatural. I always suspected she got her facial sturcurue (which was used in the morph) from her non-European side

2 hours ago, Annabeth said:

I'm actually curious to see how tall her daughters will end up solely because Adriana's 5'10 and Marko was measured (according to his stats) at 6'6.5 barefoot lol. 

Very tall probably :smile: Valentina already looks so much taller than most kids her age and Sienna looks quite tall too