Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Exactly Emma.. she isn't have any luck so why continues to do the same things with the SAME type of man?! 

I just read Edelman was arrested in 2011 for allegedly sexually assaulted a woman at a bar (groping woman), he has a mugshot (I think I read Joe has a mugshot too no?)...of course he was pleads not guilty but I don't trust.....

Wow, i didn't know he had been arrested... please, Adriana, at least take some time to start another relationship with the same type of man. With this background, who knows what he will do in Boston while she is in Miami or working in another city... It was the only good thing Joe, who lived in Miami.

That pic is just them hanging around, there's no holding hands nor anything.

I think saying they're dating is a mistake, but that's me :smile: we'll see in the future. This pic doesn't mean anything for now, at least that's what I think.

Her people herself self said she was single so I wouldn't sweat it. If they were anything he would have been with her on her days off in greece and the hamptons anyway. And she was hangin out with other people that are her friends.

But since he has a mugshot, I hope this one stays a FRIEND.

But lets not do all this hooting and hollering until its something official.

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I won't tell what I'm thinking about this, but to me she's just dating (don't know if they are dating but they aren't just friends for sure) "the same guy" over and over again...anddd again!!

I don't think this is the case emerald, a guy younger and more mature than his age AT ALL... and tbh I don't think she looks much younger than her age. And I agree with you Emma, in my opinion she needs someone her age but I don't think this is the only problem

Thats not what it is, regardless of her age, she is a really good looking woman. She is going to attract all kinds of men, younger included. all those celebrity men that have a crush on her, and they are very young, they know how old she is and how long she been around. They just don't care. These are men we are talking about lol

She can looks a bit younger but not THAT much in my opinion... to me who looks much younger than really is, is Miranda Kerr p.ex..

Is Adriana trying or holding his arm? Friends?? Hahaha.. ok..this type of man isn't just friend of woman in my opinion

That much younger for what? Not to attract younger men?

Younger people don't other attract just young  people. Attractive people, Attract people. I look younger than my age but never attract somebody exactly my age.Its usually older people, and I am pretty young looking sadly. There are guys who were  attracted to adriana when she was 25 and they were pre-teens/tens. Adriana just being Adriana, she gonna get men of all ages thats gonna want to be around her.

I don't see how its surprising she attracts younger men. And I don't agree with the miranda because of the way her face is setup naturally she will always be associated more with youth. Adriana doesn't and never had a look like that. They both have the same amount of fine lines around their eyes these days.

If adriana says she is single, then she is. And I am sure she is after that joe stuff. Just let her live right now and meet new people. Thats what alot of people been wanting anyway.

What are these misogynistic comments about her going to find someone her age? *YAWN*

As long as the guy is not a douche, I say, gurl hop on that! Plus he's not a nobody for once and he looks better than most of her exs

What I meant was, I find it misogynistic that, some of you don't think it's not the best idea for her to date someone younger. You don't hear people complaining about men dating younger women.

Plus it's just 5 years difference

How saying that maybe a older (and mature) guy could be better for her is sexist?! This is just an opinion and AGAIN, age isn't the point AT ALL in this case... but I will stop to talk about it even if the date cames official bc this is happening over and over.....

Because if adriana was a man and she was hanging around potential future lovers just 3-5 years younger than her it would not be an issue honestly and nobody would go on about the way some people do here . It wouldn't even be discussed.Like adriana has only committed to one guy younger than her, and that wasn't even the problem seemingly. Adriana has a type but age range is not one. She only been with a guy younger once. So it really shouldn't be stressed. And if she was a guy for sure, it would be stressed less.

I don't like that he was arrested once at all and I would complain if they were actually something. but there is no use in talking shit or whatever you want to call it, when she isn't even dating the person. She didn't get far with that male model she met at givenchy and she hung with him to.  So she doesn't get official with every person she hangs with. Just chill and if you really care that much and thats why you're constantly going in on this part of her life, hope that in the end the next person she commits to is whats best for her instead. The women can't catch a break anywhere these days.

Again, every person she hung out with like that, she didn't always get serious with them. Two guys are examples of that,I know of.You all want to complain about her love life BEFORE, during and After (god willing). During and after ok, but before? :/

This topic cracks me up, it's unreal. Who the hell cares if he is 5 years younger??? Why does it even matter? It's not like she is hanging out with a teenager. I couldn't agree more with what Corner said. 

Well, let's calm down. Are only opinions and each has his opinion. We must respect all opinions. In addition, the photos are not very conclusive.

These my opinion (if there really was something between them). Adriana is mother of two girls, she also has to think about that, she can't let any idiot to approach them, as happened with Joe. If she wants a serious relationship, she needs to find a mentally mature man. It may be that this man is younger than her, but let's be honest, not usually the most common. And more if he is a professional athlete with a mugshot. Statistics tell us that if he is younger, professional athlete who has a mugshot and as i read, he's a partier without a steady partner for a long time, most likely this will not end well. I just say it's more likely that a person of her age is more mature (and ready to have a serious relationship) than a younger person. And I think this is something that nobody can deny. But of course I can be wrong, it's more, I want to be wrong and finally she finds a man that worth it. Cause I think she is a great person and she didn't blame her marriage and her last relationship ends badly, she just hasn't been lucky with people whom she doted.

It has nothing to do with being sexist, really, I'm far from it. Sexism is the worst. I just want the best for her and I think the same kind of guy that has made her suffer in recent times, is not the most suitable for her. And sorry for the bore, but I wanted to clarify my opinion  :flower: