Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

58 minutes ago, TKC said:

He is! I saw him in person, I couldn't believe how handsome he actually is. I never thought he was until I saw him in person

Really? Wow! The only bad thing is that he seems a bit short, right? But his face is cute.

Stunning in the last photo. 

For other hand, I don't see specially chemistry between Adri and Ale :hmm: I don't say that they don't get along, but idk, both are brazilian, have spent many many years working for the same brand (VS, obviously, they have been together in many events, shows, photoshoots, etc.), they are the same year, mothers of two children of similar ages. There are many reasons why they might be very good friends and not just two companions that much respect to each other. Isn't something that surprised me, I knew that they aren't besties, I say if I am the only one who thinks or is there more people that agree.

2 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Stunning in the last photo. 

For other hand, I don't see specially chemistry between Adri and Ale :hmm: I don't say that they don't get along, but idk, both are brazilian, have spent many many years working for the same brand (VS, obviously, they have been together in many events, shows, photoshoots, etc.), they are the same year, mothers of two children of similar ages. There are many reasons why they might be very good friends and not just two companions that much respect to each other. Isn't something that surprised me, I knew that they aren't besties, I say if I am the only one who thinks or is there more people that agree.

we all know they aren't that close her. Most people do know. People just like seeing them together. Its just nice seeing them together lol.

Nobody is surprised they don't spend much time together. They are very different people. And to me it always seemed like adriana likes being around people more like her.

Yeah, love seeing together :wub6yh2cm: 

Remember when a magazine accused Adriana and Alessandra of mocking Kendall and Gigi, once they were eating together. It was especially hard to believe not only because I can't believe that Adriana and Alessandra are so witch (in fact, I think they are two of the best "big sisters" that could have a model that is starting, they certainly care to give advice and help in any way they can) and also because I can't believe they stay to eat together in their free time.

I would like that they get along better, Adrissandra could be one of the best friendships of fashion. However, Adriana seems to be better with Candice or Doutzen (Doutzana for me is the best friendship that could exist in the whole world :heart:) or at least we have seen it more times hanging out with them. And Candice, for example, I think it has a similar to Alessandra personality.

Agree Emma... Tbh I don't know who Adriana's best friend is ( I'm not talking about her mom like she once said her mom is her bff zzzz lol ) and I don't know if she has one.... Agree that they are different but Ale is a "party girl" but at the same time she is a very very family person with an amazing family, really like her.... But who knows why they aren't that close

They are at different hotels..Adriana at Copacabana Palace and Alessandra at Fasano.. I think it could be more easy to their work to stay at the same...

And sad that her kids aren't there :sad: It could be really great to them to know their mom's home and culture 

22 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

They are at different hotels..Adriana at Copacabana Palace and Alessandra at Fasano.. I think it could be more easy to their work to stay at the same...

And sad that her kids aren't there :sad: It could be really great to them to know their mom's home and culture 

Really? Adriana said her favorite hotel in Rio de Janerio was the Fasano lol, in fact, she says in an interview that is the last post in the news section. I hope she isn't staying at the Copacabana Palace for not staying in the same hotel as Alessandra. It's weird, because I don't think it's for money, precisely... and as you say, it would be easier for their work.

I am also sad because not brought with her to Valentina and Sienna, in fact, I don't know if Sienna has ever been in Brazil. But we must also take into account Marko, partly it's logical that he doesn't want their daughters are so long away from him in such a controversial event as being the Olympics. High violent crime rate, Zika virus and, above all, fear a possible terrorist attack ... is sad to be so, but partly I understand that Marko didn't like the idea and more considering that Adriana will be working and may not be all the time with girls.

I don't think it was Marko's decision tbh.. and Adriana is staying apart of the kids for long period too these months so idk but of course her work was the reason :/ Gisele takes her kids with her but I think she'll just stay a short period maybe just for the opening ceremony

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think it was Marko's decision tbh.. and Adriana is staying apart of the kids for long period too these months so idk but of course her work was the reason :/ Gisele takes her kids with her but I think she'll just stay a short period maybe just for the opening ceremony

Also, its august here and school has started back in alot of areas (the US) . I think thats why ale AND  adriana's kids aren't there. Shol is back in. Gisele has one child thats really young and probably just in day care. But thats gisele and her kids lol

Adriana did say sometimes school is why they don't go everywhere she goes. and ale usually takes her kids everywhere

I also think she is really close to Lais. Or atleast when she is single they hang alot together. Adriana also said in a interview once, her best friend is from Madrid. May she talked about ana antic. But they are far apart now.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Well the olympics are very long and she said she will stay there for weeks. So maybe not yet. 

min1.35

On 28.4.2016 at 5:51 PM, duhampi said:

23 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

she said she will stay there for weeks.

could that mean that she is somehow involved in the closing ceremony? preparation and so on

Otherwise i see no reason staying there for so long