Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Does Cristiano have her on his push notifications or something lol a few people have picked up how quick he ends up liking her pics. I started to notice it but I didn't say anything now even other fans have noticed.

And yes she is in miami, def headed for brazil soon though. I hope she gets a tan there

She said she would go to Brazil in late July and well, today is 07/30 so... I imagine she will leave today or tomorrow, she also said she would take his daughters. In fact she probably has returned to Miami to pack, cause although it has been some time away from Miami (Mykonos, Hamptons, New York) she lives in Miami and imagine there will be many of her things (and clothes toys, etc... of her daughters) there and well, she will be in Brazil at least until 21 August, it was clear that before going to Brazil had to go through Miami. I really hope see some candids at the airport of her with Val and Sienna :wub:

2 hours ago, TKC said:

Does Cristiano have her on his push notifications or something lol a few people have picked up how quick he ends up liking her pics. I started to notice it but I didn't say anything now even other fans have noticed.

And yes she is in miami, def headed for brazil soon though. I hope she gets a tan there

is italian tv sky

ronaldo  is in miami   

22 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adorei! She's really pretty and she's going to Rio too.. I want more pics of the entire family

Yup thats one pretty model mom where you can tell where adri got her looks from (mostly)

I hope to see more fam pics too, esp since Adriana's fam is such a mix.

I think this time it will post a lot on IG. If only for work, one of the things she will do for NBC has to do with the dissemination of content on social networks. I imagine that NBC will ask her this very active in networks, if only uploading photos in restaurants and monuments that she will recommend.

50 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

I think this time it will post a lot on IG. If only for work, one of the things she will do for NBC has to do with the dissemination of content on social networks. I imagine that NBC will ask her this very active in networks, if only uploading photos in restaurants and monuments that she will recommend.

Hopefully but I still wouldn't hold my breath. Last year was the first year she promoted VS fashion show on her instagram. She doesn't promote all her work. Sometimes after she does she ends up deleting the photo It  seems like she hates sharing her job and promoting on social media, even though thats the point of it. Its like pulling teeth when it comes to her using social media for her job. I think sometimes she can be stubborn, and it doesn't help evertytime she goes to brazil these days she has this weird vibe sometimes. Like she isn't happy/excited . Thats why I am not sure if she will be active on social media while there.

I think it will, if only by the contract it has with NBC. But I agree with y'all that she doesn't seem too excited/happy or at least not yet. She should be very happy with this, she's a big fan of the sport and this is the great festival of sport, and is also in his native country. And for she it seems that this is another job more, as if did not enjoy this opportunity. But well, let's wait, she hasn't yet started work, perhaps she ended up enjoying it. Hope so. And I hope that if it is wrong not again for her love life. It would be too frustrating again the same.

Boxing didn't help her hands lol but I just don't like that nails she's using now.. and I thought the least favorite part of her body were her tooth (she said she didn't like them) and I really don't understand why she didn't fix them..it's simple and she can keep them natural.. Saw many people saying she has bad teeth... the only point that makes she's not 100% perfect lol

I'm glad she didn't fix her teeth, to be honest! They're not perfect, but her smile is beautiful!

And she's trying to promote the "Be confident with who you are" and "You're beautiful the way you are", and if she fixed her teeth, she wouldn't have much moral to say these things, right? That's what I think.

24 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

I'm glad she didn't fix her teeth, to be honest! They're not perfect, but her smile is beautiful!

And she's trying to promote the "Be confident with who you are" and "You're beautiful the way you are", and if she fixed her teeth, she wouldn't have much moral to say these things, right? That's what I think.

Her teeth aren't that bad. They just aren't perfect . I think its just the way she holds her mouth sometimes. The way she talks or when she smiles and its not genuine, to me they make her teeth look worse than they are.

Anytime she smiles genuinely and you see her entire row of teeth, you'd have to be nitpicking to complain about them. Some people act like she got hill billy teeth or something lol

smile 1.jpgsmile 2.jpg

her teeth aren't that bad at all. Not enough to call them horrible in my opinion , its just how she holds her mouth sometimes.

And yes she does have a beautiful smile and thats all she needs. There are some models who did get braces and their teeth are straight and their smiles are still no better and actually less attractive than adriana's.

People also complain about celebs who did fix their teeth because its obvious then. Ale gets called out for her veeners. Other celebs you can tell their teeth aren't real. Adriana did the right thing not doing anything to them. Sometimes having straight teeth still won't make you have a beautiful smile and you can just tell when someone had their teeth done/wears veeners