Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, flowerfield100 said:

why, is he interested in her? on twitter his fans are shipping them.

His fans has ALWAYS shipped them. Always lol. Like since he first got big.

She's adriana lima thats why lol. Alot of male celebs like Adriana. They follow her and like her bad selfies and all. Alot of men like Adriana.

Romeo (he is the son of a famous hip hop mogule) admitted she was his celeb crush, Nick Jonas, Scott eastwood, Derek jeter liked what he saw when they both had an interview for a morning show lol. Even the young men, like Just bieber obviously liked her lol. And few other little boys in that area. The rapper fat joe mentioned her in one of his songs. Kanye west did too.

Adriana is very liked amongst celebs lol.

I am fangirling out right now. I ship them together since before he started dating Irina. His fans in Madrid were shipping them too. They were really hard on Irina over there in favor of Adriana. I am originally from Spain so I read the gossip columns all the time.

THIS would be relationship of hers I can get behind unlike the "little guy" she's wasting time with now. I would say I hope he go to the show since Madrid to Paris is only a 2-3 hour flight but Irina is walking and that would make uncomfortable situation so sadly it's only a dream for me.

I am amazed at how many people care about adriana's costume issue. Like people you wouldn't expect to care about her getting better outfits, do. Its one of the most talked about topics on a form that isn't about modelling at all. And rare about people like Adriana.

2 hours ago, TKC said:

I am amazed at how many people care about adriana's costume issue. Like people you wouldn't expect to care about her getting better outfits, do. Its one of the most talked about topics on a form that isn't about modelling at all. And rare about people like Adriana.

That's so nice. What forum is that? Although all the conversation in the world is irrelevant if VS doesn't actually see them and effect changes 

3 hours ago, TKC said:

*Gasp* so that is you!!! I'm pretty sure I know what forum you're referrring to. I saw the thread and was like is this TKC?!  But I'm so happy others are realizing how she has been getting shitty outfits. I really hope they scrapped that outfit we saw. 

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

*Gasp* so that is you!!! I'm pretty sure I know what forum you're referrring to. I saw the thread and was like is this TKC?!  But I'm so happy others are realizing how she has been getting shitty outfits. I really hope they scrapped that outfit we saw. 

I'm sad IDK who you are there. thats how many people actually like Adriana on that forum. Which says alot because you know how exclusive that forum is lol.

2 hours ago, Corner said:

That's so nice. What forum is that? Although all the conversation in the world is irrelevant if VS doesn't actually see them and effect changes 

A very exclusive forum lol. For people of color with alot of people of color. Which is why its suprising adriana is such a fav there because they don't.... really like people who are ambiguous as Adriana lol. lets say that. They are very biased and picky about who they like, but Adriana is a favorite on there. And she is an outlier when it comes to celebs this forum cares about, for example they don't really like Gisele, Alessandra.. They are hard to impress but Adriana is def cared about there alot and so many people were talking about this outfit situation.

Adriana is so celebrated by people all over, its amazing. And thats how I know VS will regret their decision if they didn't get her better outfits. 

25 minutes ago, TKC said:

I'm sad IDK who you are there. thats how many people actually like Adriana on that forum. Which says alot because you know how exclusive that forum is lol.

Lol still kinda new there. My name is the same on there as here. I wasn't feeling creative to think of a new name and didn't think I would see any members from here on there. I posted on the VSFS thread that was made a few days ago announcing the performers. That's when I first noticed you. 

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

Lol still kinda new there. My name is the same on there as here. I wasn't feeling creative to think of a new name and didn't think I would see any members from here on there. I posted on the VSFS thread that was made a few days ago announcing the performers. That's when I first noticed you. 

I didn't comment on THAT one lol. You'll know.

some Fans are not happy with her Outfit.

queen.adrianali SORRY I CAN'T WITH THIS???WHAT IS THIS?! SO UNFAIR❗️No more comments for now! #victoriassecret #vsfs #vsfashionshow #bellahadid #adrianalima

adriana.lima.gr OMG GUYS WHAT IS THIS???
I'm so fucking angry right now ?? @ed_razek man are you crazy?? I really can't understand the way you think. You give Bella this outfit that she's even not an angel and Adriana that she is on VS 17 years now and she has make famous this brand you give her this shit???? You care only about money and whose family is more rich?? You got what you want from Adriana and now what?? If you don't want her anymore, please kich her out and that's all. This is disgusting and so unfair.. ? I want to say that my promblem isn't Bella, I'm okay with her. My problem is Ed and people that giving the outfits to the models. This is really unbelievable, I don't know what more to say I'm really so angry and I hope that THIS WILL BE ADRI'S LAST YEAR ON VSFS.

"How can this be @victoriassecret you give such a beautiful outfit for @bellahadid and gives an ugly outfit for a model that is working for you for over 15 years to us is very sad that I feel it even more by @adrianalima "???????????????????? @ed_razek

vs.models.ang

Are you kidding us victoria secret ??????????????PIC BY @vsspain#victoriasecretfashionshow #París2016

aynaz_fazeli@ed_razek

__x__o____both are walking in different segments??? Adriana will slay regardless what she wears

game.of.modelsAdriana will get others outfits

onlyvsfashionshowikr! what the hell is wrong with vs! @ed_razek

xddemiIt's not the only outfit adriana should wear. The only thing that adriana needs is her beautiful personality. Don't worry about it she will shine and Bella too

lovinlim

Does this make sense to anybody ? ? . Please tag: @ed_razek @10magazine what did Adriana, who is actually a contracted angel for 17 years do for this kind of disrespect ? Adriana is a nice woman, she has class, So I'm sure she isn't bitching about how dirty you all are doing compared to the others. But please know that every person who has seen this, even people who don't like Adriana, sees how wrong this is.I know she feels that, literally everybody else does. I understand Adriana has been an angel for 17 years. But if you don't want to get her a nice outfit,let her go. This outfit doesn't look like it belong.Don't give her a half assed outfit like she is "just a model", but give someone who actually is " just a model" a fancier and extravagant outfit. In what world does this make sense? Bella doesn't even have more followers than her. I can't even see the reason for this one. Please know that a lot of the fans Adriana brings in sees this and are planning to not even watch this show if this continues. Some are already planning on not buying. #adrianalima

People are being dramatic. Her outfit is not that bad... and Bella's outfit is not that good! 

Actually I like Adriana's outfit better, I just wish the lingerie is not mismatched, i think it would look better. Those boots are amazing, especially on Adri's long legs. ;) 

One thing I hate is that Angels are getting only two looks. They are suppose to be the stars of the show, and so many other girls are getting the same number of outfits... I always get my hopes up, and think that this years show is going to be better than last year's, but they seem to be getting worse and worse...

I disagree. Adriana's outfit doesn't look like it even belongs in the show. And Bella's outfit is great and its her first time. What has bella did for VS? If you have to chose between adriana and bella to get the shitier outfit, it shouldn't be adriana.

You're like the only one who likesthat outfit, I think whats bad is how it looks compared to the others. The contrast. Adriana's look seriously like it came from a cheaper show. And I am sure even adriana feels that way because she ain't post shit about it and she has been sharing more this year.

Its fucked up she looks like that but all these other models whose contribution is nowhere near her level are getting proper treatment and looks. This outfit is so fucked up I can't even guess which segment it belongs in. They did her wrong.

And its clear what their intentions are. Ed openly invited cara to come back over social media. I hope Adriana quits. I hope they offer her another contract and she says no, give it to them girls with the famous bfs and rich daddy's they put over her during the show.

I can understand the frustration because you love her so much but this is her 17th show. She gets paid millions and millions from VS to show up for the fashion show, shoot a commercial or two and do a couple of catalog shots in her year and that's it. She's had amazing looks in the past and has ruled the VS she will always be more important than Bella or Kendall. So they wanna show off the insta famous girls, it says a lot about the pull Adriana and Alessandra have that they're still there slaying the new girls. She has a bad outfit she still looks hot. And she's still most likely gonna open a segment and be trending on twitter like she does every year anyway.