Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

Taylor would be perfect choice out of all new angels for opening but she has no strong presence on the runway comparing to Elsa as you mentioned.

@TKC TBH only Ale would be the only unfair choice unless this will be her last show. She didn't do anything for the brand during the year while others had no time to work out of the VS due to their busy schedule. 

Adriana is my first choice but i prefer one of the new angel over Ale and Lily.

yeah, but can't tell ale fans that lol. The fact that ale opened just once, means its "fair" she opens. I agree with that, I just think it wouldn't make sense, because she hasn't worked for them all year. It would be fair because she doesn't open much period, but it just wouldn't make sense because they didn't try hard enough with putting her out there this year.

Mhm, I am hoping now more than ever that people are wrong about elsa opening, because, it ain't gonna help them and they need help lol

So far, so good is all we can say.

She is actually enjoying herself there, so there is that. Last year she looked older/tired, the makeup was bad, and she wasn't seemingly happy

I hope she is fierce again tho. She doesn't have to be blowing kisses and stuff, I hope she just give us that 2005-2013 adriana, keep the messages and movements to a minimal and just walk really good and fierce

Elle video and it's editor. They all keep saying she is opening a segment for this years show but Elsa's and Ale's fitting videos are suspicious.

someone asked one of the elle's editor (maybe have different position idk) on IG she said she will open her own segment and its a big deal. 

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

OMG i looked at the pic of her second outfit straight for an hour and and if they make her wear that ugly thing, i'll take that as an insult.  Even Pink segments outfits are better :shocking:

and this is exactly why if she doesn't open atleast. I'm not watching the show.

Ale isn't opening btw. Somebody comes in before her we have seen 

Whose segment is a big deal? Elsa's?

There is no way to make it look better on the runway. This TRA-GIC look shouldn't display on the runway, no matter who they want to wear it.

Neither Elsa nor any other newbie responsible for this tragedy its VS's fault.  if they want to promote some new angels i'm OK with this, give them FB, let them open the show but WTF with giving Adri such a shitty outfit!!!

They afraid of she has possibility to overshadow their new models and trying to drag attention on them!?? I cannot give this tragedy a logical explanation.

If they want to drop her, there are better ways to tell someone that you are not wanted anymore...

I have a feeling VS doesn't even know they come up with bad outfits. What they think is 'aahmazing' isn't liked by most people. It's a joke really, compared with what they used to have. 

On the other hand, Adriana can make everything look hot and better. With her overall image she gets the attention, so people don't even look at the outfits. Even now you see her everywhere in the media.. 

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

I have a feeling VS doesn't even know they come up with bad outfits. What they think is 'aahmazing' isn't liked by most people. It's a joke really, compared with what they used to have. 

On the other hand, Adriana can make everything look hot and better. With her overall image she gets the attention, so people don't even look at the outfits. Even now you see her everywhere in the media.. 

possibly. Because after the outrage of Adriana's first outfit, she had to keep coming back to fittings

One thing is clear, as long as Adriana is n the show nothing will stop her from getting the most attention from media etc. 

The other models don't have a chance all because of being Adriana Lima. Vs knows this and I think giving her an ugly outfit won't stop her lol. But yes I agree with you on the fact that if they want her gone, they should just tell her. But I think they need her. I remember a couple years ago that i read somewhere i dont know if it was here or in like an article, that the sales Adriana brings are higher. 

And not to forget in 2013 people really thought she opened the show with Parisian Nights.

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

One thing is clear, as long as Adriana is n the show nothing will stop her from getting the most attention from media etc. 

The other models don't have a chance all because of being Adriana Lima. Vs knows this and I think giving her an ugly outfit won't stop her lol. But yes I agree with you on the fact that if they want her gone, they should just tell her. But I think they need her. I remember a couple years ago that i read somewhere i dont know if it was here or in like an article, that the sales Adriana brings are higher. 

And not to forget in 2012 people really thought she opened the show with Parisian Nights.

Yeah, alot of people say that the show doesn't even start for them until she enters the runway.

I pray she looks good today atleast and got some rest

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

It's just me or, from the first picture of Adriana's second look, it looks more like a Pink outfit? I seriously hope it's better then what it seems, or this year all Adriana's looks are :hang:

Yes, it looks like its belong to previous years pink segment but even pink has better outfits than that for this year.

I still hope for the wings tho, you can't really see them well on that pictures so maybe they're good, but that colorfull boots are a big NO! Purple lingerie suits her but, if they use all the accessories she had on that VS video, there would be just too much stuff on her upper torso.

Nope they also look like pink, I'm posting the video from where they took that picture. If I could grab that idiots who gave her these... :dead_horse::beating::ninjaknives:

Edited by nhlovesadri
new info