Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Lol these australian boy band boys are still trying to get adriana's attention.

They mentioned her in one of their pretty popular songs, and the lyric ( the one he tweeted to her) is the most known lyric of the song. This is the second time he has tweeted to adriana about the song lol, it came out like two years ago

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

So I think she is back home in Salvador. Tamara is there and I don't think she would be there without Adriana?

Adriana said in an interview that she may be there for christmas this year.

OMG I hope she shares pics its so rare we see her being in brazil

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

I don't know, lol i thought she was singing to the song, the music is so loud she had to be Aware of it.

she follwos denny now, i didn't know he had Instagram. Ist a long time ago i have seen a actual pic of him.

who is denny??

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Adrielle's dad is the relative of Adriana, her uncle?! Graça's brother ou cousin maybe.. and Gustavo is just Adrielle's cousin not Adriana's?! 

I think its her mom, because adriana's mom and adrielle's mom are seen together often. Just like adriana's other aunt we saw her with during the olympics is always with her adriana's mom too.

There are childhood pics of both Adriana and Gustavo,he posted these a few years ago. He said she was 14

tumblr_o3omtyBqBV1s83jhco1_540.jpg 

Her is Adriana's mom with adrielle's mom on random day in brazil

tumblr_ohztz38NJV1t1273to1_1280.jpg

they are often together

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Its the father.. Gustavo calls him Uncle Lima on ig's photo.. and Adrielle's mom has another last name, Lima is her marriage name

Thats kinda weird because they are never with him and he doesn't look anything like them. If she he is related to adriana I doubt he is a sibling of her mom.

12 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Tamara said bye to Brazil..Adriana is leaving too?! Nooo

didn't she said she spends new year in miami or in tulum ? Chris is there. it  would have been nice if Adriana would have seen lais and Jasmine in Bahia. love them together.