Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

41 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Women who have long torso with short legs must be represented. VS shouldn't ignore them as thr customers.

How do they ignore women with long torso's and short legs when they have models who have those? First you say it's not appealing but then you say VS should use models who have a long torso and short legs which they do. Not sure what you're trying to say now.

If somebody wants to download the show from torrent, this is the link for the 720p HD version, 1.88 GB:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5336130/The.Victorias.Secret.Fashion.Show.2016.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV[ettv].html

It's not the highest quality available yet, but definiely good still. I'll upload the link to the 1080p HD version as soon as I find it.

Another vsfs 2016 torrent link, this time 1080i HD, 4.1 GB. Much bigger but also much better quality wise. It's also super fast in download now, I'm currently downloading it at 600 kB/s.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/16436560/The.Victorias.Secret.Fashion.Show.2016.ts_1080i_

(this torrent website may have many pop-ups, but don't worry is virus free, I use it often, just close any new window that it may open and you'll be fine)

Another one that agrees with you, Duhampi. And that Alessandra I like, but her body is a little weird. Although, I prefer a short-legged model like her rather than a model that's short like Sara Sampaio, at least Alessandra reaches 1.75.

I finally watched the show and she looked so beautiful and happy! :wub6yh2cm:

I loved that segment about her. :heart: The show it self is not great, it feels really rushed and I miss the days when all the Angels had 3 outfits...but I'm happy Adriana looked stunning. :D

Does anybody know if she shot for some magazine or campaign?

53 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

btw I am the only one that can't see ig posts embedded here? I only see empty boxes with no pictures or videos in them.

Me too. I can't see the posts.

Thanks for the info. I have to watch that interview. ;)

I really hope she gets some campaigns this season...

1 minute ago, mjmarija said:

Me too. I can't see the posts.

Thanks for the info. I have to watch that interview. ;)

I really hope she gets some campaigns this season...

Me too :smile: And I hope somebody posts the HQs of the fencing event, she looked spectacular :heart:

Adriana is really a true life Wonder Woman, she just can do anything and succed: this was her first day fencing (she said in that interview on facebook 2 days ago she had yet to start) and from the videos she looks already good and natural on the "ring" (I don't know if it's the correct them for fencing).

On ‎06‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 8:58 PM, Sophie20 said:

Is she following Marko and Tamara?

she started following Marko again. lol maybe she comments on his pics again.

On ‎06‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 6:46 AM, duhampi said:

Why she wasn't at the viewing party? 

from Js forum

Adriana watched the VS show at a private party thrown by her sister in law Tamara. Someone I know was there. Don't ask the connection to Adriana. Adriana said at the show everyone {models, staff, fashion designers} were trying to set her up on dates because they knew she was single. She didn't take any of the dates because she was too busy but this was the best time she's had in years. She said she needs a "maintenance man" {might've been joking} but none of her "friends" can pass her tests. She also said she dreads the day after the show because her agent always calls with a laundry list of male celebrities who saw the show and want a date. She doesn't like that because it's forced and every time she's been set up it has failed. She prefers to meet a man and let things happen organically. Tamara added that that's probably the reason she split with Marko because she didn't want him when they first met and they were later set up by friends. Awkward but Adriana said she loved Tamara at first sight and they're still together so that counted for something.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Me too :smile: And I hope somebody posts the HQs of the fencing event, she looked spectacular :heart:

Adriana is really a true life Wonder Woman, she just can do anything and succed: this was her first day fencing (she said in that interview on facebook 2 days ago she had yet to start) and from the videos she looks already good and natural on the "ring" (I don't know if it's the correct them for fencing).

you are right she looked beautiful at the fencing Event. at the Sparring it looked like she has some experience, her movements were really good.

I'm sad to hear this, because I tought her agency was better then that, sending her a list of men who asked her out without even having met her before is gross, if not insulting :angry:. But it's not surprising considering that the majority of men she had a relationship with were definitely terrible choices, and honestly it's logic to expect that from men who act this way, c'mon asking a woman out by calling her Agency is just being giant assholes (and I say that as a man). Imo she has to stop to do these set up things, and she hasn't to be with a partner at all costs. There's nothing wrong being single, and she can be happy by herself, as she just showed us these days. She is an amazing woman and she deserves to find a man that is able to see that, and to respect and love her how she is. Imo she has always lowered her standards in the past, choosing men that weren't worthy and adequate for her, just for a need of not being alone of some kind (maybe also urged by her friends). If she wants to be happy imo she has just to calm down, enjoy life without these pressures and if she will meet the right partner she will know it, after a "normal" period of reciprocal acquaintance. Having a partner is not a necessary requirement to a good, happy, full and satisfying life. The society make it seems that being single is a disaster to avoid, but it isn't, forcing yourself to share your life with somebody else that isn't the right person you want to be with, that is the true catastrophe to avoid.

@flowerfield100 btw what is the Js forum? I searched on google but I didn't find any reasonable result. There's an Adriana thread there similar to this one here? (Just curious, I'm not doubting your words don't worry :no2: )

I subscribe to each and every word @nhlovesadri has said. Fully agree. I have said it many times in this forum. She shouldn't force things, because in that way she has made very bad choices in her personal life. Even Marko, with whom she has married and has had two marvelous daughters, has been shown to be a good father, but not a good husband. Joe and Edelman, more of the same. In addition, it's the same profile of man (all revolves around the world of sport, ). Adriana must learn to be alone, to enjoy her family, her successful life, her friends, her work, etc. She will find a worthy man who, but she shouldn't rush. I don't want to sound contemptuous or elitist, but Imo it's obvious that most athletes or personal trainers aren't usually the most mature or faithful people.

Js forum it's an Edelman's fans forum on Talk-Sports, in this case, her Girlfriend section. http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/girlfriend.aspx/Julian_Edelman

I am just so glad to so her sooo happy regardless of whatever her relationship status is.

Its the reason why she looks so great now and people talk about her beauty the way they used to (how she looks so positive and like a happy/nice person) For a awhile people stop commenting on that and its because that adriana did leave for a while.

Its great to see her being silly, happy, confident and loud lol

11 minutes ago, TKC said:

she looks so pretty on my avatar. I think this show is one of the shows where she looked the prettiest.

Love your new avatar, and I agree she was at her best ever imo. Getting older she only gets better, I like her more now then when she was younger, maturity gives her an iconic bombshell allure that personally I prefer.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Love your new avatar, and I agree she was at her best ever imo. Getting older she only gets better, I like her more now then when she was younger, maturity gives her an iconic bombshell allure that personally I prefer.

I go back and forth. Sometimes I really do see why people think she looks better today. But then again I do understand what is so iconic about young adriana lima.

I think perhaps she did get actually prettier overtime, but her look was more unique/exotic back then (tan was stronger, hair was a softer brown which compliments the tan the best)

But I still think my fav look is her from 2002-2005. 2005 VSFS backstage pics were everything.

But I think this years photos are better because of how happy and positive she seemed. I don't think she has ever been seen as happy at the VS show as she was this year, that def contributed