Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Lily Aldridge was on the Wendy Williams Show last year and she was fine :smile:

I think adriana will be fine. But I think Adriana being Adriana, wendy could try to be messy. Since there are other brazilians models and adriana being seen as such an icon in VS at this point. Basically, wendy has more of a chance of being messy.

But the thing is, Adriana always handles those situations very good. Never has an interviewer got her to talk bad about other models and they have tried so hard over the years, she already is aware of what they try to do and doges it everytime. I think thats why she will be fine

I am currently in America (still bad English I know haha). And I watch Wendy sometimes. Wendy will ask her opinion on Kendal and Gigi. General modeling questions. Dating life. Unfortunately stupid Bieber rumor that she already shut down. She is always so classy so she will not baited.

Somebody could please help me downloading and posting on the motion thread a snapchat video of Adriana? I saw a gifset on tumblr of her at the vsfs 2016 from the Weekend snapchat, and I'd like to see that video but I don't have snapchat so I can't :/ I reblogged the gifset  on my blog, it's there :

http://nhlovesadri2.tumblr.com/post/154045058797/adriana-lima-on-the-weeknds-snapchat

Never mind guys, I found a video on youtube with all his snapchat videos from the show, I'm going to post it on the right thread.

Edited by nhlovesadri
video found

1 hour ago, AdriDiva said:

Yes. Adri will be good mentor for Lais and help bring out of shell like in Bruno Mars video. I will hate see Ale leave though even if it seems like her time. It will feel like end of era. :/

not if she was to leave. if adri left with her, yes

Why she wasn't at the viewing party? 

And about Alessandra... sorry to say this but she has the worst body shape among all the models VS has ever worked with tbh. Not just Adri, any model can make her look worse only by standing next to her. Longest torso, shortest legs of the model industry.

38 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Why she wasn't at the viewing party? 

And about Alessandra... sorry to say this but she has the worst body shape among all the models VS has ever worked with tbh. Not just Adri, any model can make her look worse only by standing next to her. Longest torso, shortest legs of the model industry.

Wth? She has always had one of the best bodies in VS, maybe you don't like her recent work but you should go through the early pages of her threads here. She was and still is beautiful and definitely one of the best they ever had.

11 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Wth? She has always had one of the best bodies in VS, maybe you don't like her recent work but you should go through the early pages of her threads here. She was and still is beautiful and definitely one of the best they ever had.

Nope! She has the longest torso and the shortest legs comparing to any other VS model which is truly not appealing at all.

I agree @duhampi I take one flaw (box waist) anyday :ninja:

I am watching again with my sister now that she's home from work. We are mesmerized. The way she look in camera from side elevated already sexy walk by million times. We argue which was better from her Parison Nights opening segment or opening segment in Paris. I like this one best for attitude but red outfit better. 

9 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Nope! She has the longest torso and the shortest legs comparing the any other VS model which is truly not appealing at all.

Well apparently she was and still is very appealing to the customers because she has been one of their most famous and used models since she started working for them. There's a reason why she was all over their catalogs. You may not find her attractive but that doesn't mean no one does or that she isn't appealing to a lot of people.

17 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Well apparently she was and still is very appealing to the customers because she has been one of their most famous and used models since she started working for them. There's a reason why she was all over their catalogs. You may not find her attractive but that doesn't mean no one does or that she isn't appealing to a lot of people.

Women who have long torso with short legs must be represented. VS shouldn't ignore them as thr customers.