Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

35 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

And it just started!!

46 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

We thought they will come up with the "empowered +size model" card but they choose the "Ethnicity" card with an Alien.

I just can't wait to listen the never ending talks about a black woman on the cover for the third time & blah, blah, blah all over the TV & Internet.

And how she is going to cry and being so proud after Tyra and blah, blah, blah again.

Tbh, I’m not mad at Danielle’s cover. Unlike some people, I’ll celebrate a WOC being on the cover but it feels like such a random ass choice. :idk: I forgot Danielle was even in the magazine, let alone a cover contender. When Lais is right there. 

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Tbh, I’m not mad at Danielle’s cover. Unlike some people, I’ll celebrate a WOC being on the cover but it feels like such a random ass choice. :idk: I forgot Danielle was even in the magazine, let alone a cover contender. When Lais is right there. 

+1

I actually like Danielle, she has banging body, a lovely face and I like her pictures. I know most of white people really give no fucks about them doing a diverse ethnic choice every once in a decade but as a WOC myself I'll celebrate this because it's something I've actually been hoping for, especially because I feel some WOC got robbed in other years. That being said, I'm just not sure why they went with Danielle instead of Lais, it's just confusing to me.

But hell, at least Danielle is hot, there were far far better choices :rofl: 

A couple of early thoughts (I'm still going through pics, and the videos will probably take forever seeing as there are like 900 models this year :laugh:).

- I have no problem with Danielle as the cover-I kinda like they pulled a surprise, like Hailey a couple years ago-but agree they could have used a better pic.

-Barbara and Lais are (so far) the winners this year.  Incredible, both of them.

-Overall so far the pics are better than I expected

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

I actually like Danielle, she has banging body, a lovely face and I like her pictures. I know most of white people really give no fucks about them doing a diverse ethnic choice every once in a decade but as a WOC myself I'll celebrate this because it's something I've actually been hoping for, especially because I feel some WOC got robbed in other years. That being said, I'm just not sure why they went with Danielle instead of Lais, it's just confusing to me.

But hell, at least Danielle is hot, there were far far better choices :rofl: 

I think Danielle’s face is just the right side of Sexy for me, so I agree but there were much better pics for her. As a side note, which WOC were robbed in your eyes? I loved Damaris and Adaora, and would have loved a cover with either (they still haven’t had a dark skinned WOC) and Audrey quock back in the day.