Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

Yes there is only one race...the human race. However there are many people who would disagree with that fact, and they think certain races are more superior/inferior. Even some who claim they believe there is only one race contradicts themselves in their actions and behaviors (not you Kiki). When it comes down to it, it's about ego, being power hungry and an excuse to project blame onto others instead of accepting [some] personal responsibility.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Yes there is only one race...the human race. However there are many people who would disagree with that fact, and they think certain races are more superior/inferior. Even some who claim they believe there is only one race contradicts themselves in their actions and behaviors (not you Kiki). When it comes down to it, it's about ego, being power hungry and an excuse to project blame onto others instead of accepting [some] personal responsibility.

+1 :yes:

Allow me Pinky to do a small alteration to the quote...

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

1. Yes there is only one race...the human race.

2. However there are many people who would disagree with that fact, and they think certain races are more superior/inferior.

2 -> The definition of racist/racism. Agreeing with 1 does not make 2 inexistent, and the word racist still applies for those in 2.

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

2 -> The definition of racist/racism. Agreeing with 1 does not make 2 inexistent, and the word racist still applies for those in 2.

I agree.

Let's be honest. Almost everyone is racist to a certain degree. It is part of what we are taught living in this society, and it is important to acknowledge & accept this. However, it is one's actions and behaviors based on those views & opinions that is the determining factor of whether something crosses the line of appropriateness.

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

I believe 35 is also the proportion of unemployed youth in Portugal. Or at least it was until 2 years ago. Dont you have your own version of Le Pen  yet? :p

Thank god we don't. Our youth unemployment is only getting better now at 26,5%. Our general unemployment is for the first time this month, below 10%. Really good for us considering Spain is still in the 20s, and our unemployement was once in the 16s. Far-right movements have considerably failed to have any traction here and none of our centre-right parties have expressed anything but condenation for Trump; Le Pen; Brexit, as they are all Pro-EU. The Far-left is the one against the EU

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

There is. :chicken:

We can agree to disagree.

No.

Racism is the Conviction that one can categorize human beings into a series of races based on scientific physical criteria, especially when accompanied by a conscious or unconscious hierarchy between these races (Kikipedia). Marine LePen was raised by a father whom believe in that. And she thinks the same. She is a racist.

Your menu sounds good. But no broccoli :sick: I am a broccolist!

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

:yes:

4 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

+1 :yes:

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

+2

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

No.

Racism is the Conviction that one can categorize human beings into a series of races based on scientific physical criteria, especially when accompanied by a conscious or unconscious hierarchy between these races (Kikipedia). Marine LePen was raised by a father whom believe in that. And she thinks the same. She is a racist.

I was talking about your thinking rather than Marine LePen.

LePen is probably what you say she is.

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Your menu sounds good. But no broccoli :sick: I am a broccolist!

No broccoli. :chicken: I will make you some that you will enjoy. There will be NO CHEESE on the broccoli I make, that's for sissies & cheaters.

I guess asparagus will do. :excited:

28 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

No really no broccoli :sick:

And who the hell is putting cheese on broccoli?

Americans love putting cheese on broccoli, it is disgusting. It's basically cheese with a little broccoli. :chicken:

28 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Really I don't know what other word to use for that woman. He doesn't change what I think about "races" < Bullshit!

I'm arguing semantics with you and only you over your usage of racist when you think there is only one (human) race. Xenophobic would be more applicable in your case.

I don't understand that. :idk:

Maybe I'm a moron :rofl::rofl:..........

Well dinner will be interesting, but this won't be the only thing we talk about........ besides talking politics is boring.:chicken: