Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

14 minutes ago, elfstone said:

I know of course. I'm merely pointing  out the cynicism of American democrats when they tried to sell Clinton as a symbol of women empowerment :p

When it comes down to it she isn't  president and he is. Both of them needs to stop dwelling on the past. She need to go back into hiding in the woods, come to terms she "lost", own up to her mistakes, and chill her tits. He needs a muzzle to prevent him from saying anything without prompting, handcuffs so he doesn't end up tweeting something dumbass, and chill his balls.

Even if Macron wins its a big victory for Le Pen and the far right faction. They are on the rise, while neoliberal &social democratic establishment politicians are on decline. The main goal for FN was to legitimize the hitherto stigmatized slogans of xenophobic nationalism, euroscepticism etc. Even when not in power they shall remain an extremely potent pressure group with a huge constituency.

4 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Even if Macron wins its a big victory for Le Pen and the far right faction. They are on the rise, while neoliberal &social democratic establishment politicians are on decline. The main goal for FN was to legitimize the hitherto stigmatized slogans of xenophobic nationalism, euroscepticism etc. Even when not in power they shall remain an extremely potent pressure group with a huge constituency.

35 is a big number, especially for a country like France. Makes me fear for the few years for all Europe

7 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

35 is a big number, especially for a country like France. Makes me fear for the few years for all Europe

I believe 35 is also the proportion of unemployed youth in Portugal. Or at least it was until 2 years ago. Dont you have your own version of Le Pen  yet? :p

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

:Angel: we don't have the results in France yet but the new President of France is not going to be an old racist witch.

I'm glad you got your wish for France, but that statement doesn't make sense coming from you. :chicken:

1 minute ago, frenchkiki said:

Why? ^^ She old, she is racist and ... Well I am not 100% sure she is a witch :p

In your eyes there are no races and only the "Human Race", so how is she a racist?

That's why your previous and current statement make no sense to me. :idk:

We can discuss this further over dinner or I can come over and cook for you. :chicken:

2 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes ^indeed but what word can I use? Humancist? :rofl:

You are right the right word for her would be xenophobe.

What are going to cook?

Evil POS! :chicken:

Xenophobe will work too.

Dinner: Steak au Poive, hasselback potato, and broccolini or asparagus.

Dessert: Tiramisu

Beverages: Cranberry or Pomegranate juice & Wine for me. I know you don't like wine.