Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Adri is rocking that SA even though the outfit itself could've been better

Lily's body looks great and she looks good in MR, but let's see her walk when the show airs

Jas's body in BNA - YAS BITCH WERK and her walk looked great in the snapchat video

Gig's DA outfit is bomb I just wished it would've went to an Angel instead

Sara looks gorg in SA :wub: I can see why they would switch out her wings she had before with these new ones to match better with her outfit I assume

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

Yes but still! There IS SOME references to Chinese culture and I don't think they're gonna do a VSFS in Africa, cmon :rofl: maybe in the Emirates but still :rofl:

But the thing about those others segments that "predicted" the future VSFS locations, is that those segments were ALL about such culture.

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

Yes but still! There IS SOME references to Chinese culture and I don't think they're gonna do a VSFS in Africa, cmon :rofl: maybe in the Emirates but still :rofl:

Just so you know the Emirates is part of the western portion of Asia... o.0

Some reference to a country is completely different then an entire segment being dedicated to a country. Scotland basically got it's own segment, but I haven't seen the show there yet. Oh and Russia. Ed get on the phone with Putin asap, they have some great architecture.

2 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

She never had full lips like the big ones like Adriana, Candice etc. they were always a bit thin and not naturally full like with others. Also the last years the make up artist overdraw them big time, i hate it, looks silly.

Lately her face looks bit different aswell. Just compare the backstage pics from 2years ago. I'm all with what everyone says like @Prettyphile and all. Im not saying it's a bad thing but it's just what we see.

This was 2014

image.jpegimage.jpeg

And 2016

image.jpegimage.jpeg

And having things done or not she still is beautiful.

I don't know, for me those are like, kinda full lips, not like Adriana's or Sara's but prominent ones? Is just my vision haha

And I agree, even if she had job done she still beautiful and it's her body and stuff, but I really don't see any difference between the 2014 photos and the 2016 except the make up and the horrible tan...

An so the mistery still goes on... :alien:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.