Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I have been a silent reader for over a year but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's sharing pictures and videos :smile: someone posted a snapchat account a few pages back that post lots of videos but I can't find it anymore.would anyone be able to share it again? Just came back from work and would love to see the videos now❤

1 minute ago, Ichigo9 said:

I have been a silent reader for over a year but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's sharing pictures and videos :smile: someone posted a snapchat account a few pages back that post lots of videos but I can't find it anymore.would anyone be able to share it again? Just came back from work and would love to see the videos now❤

wamofficial : )

@SG8 Nothing in really good quality video wise to judge but imo it wasn't bad. 

@toodarnhot Okay Margaux. Same even though it'd be hella impractical. 

Just now, anabela said:

I think they switched Sara's wings... atleast the fabric/color. seems different thant the previous one

That's what I think too because they look darker than the light grey ones she originally had :idk:

I can't wait to see them in motion properly because the effect of them look beautiful and so lightweight 

Thoughts so far...

Can't wait to see HQ of Grace. 

I don't like either of Taylor's outfits,but she looks gorgeous.

Cindy looks amazing. She's such a statuesque beauty. She stands out to me every year.

Luma is so pretty, so sad she had to be in Pink.

Irina's outfit doesn't look flattering so far :/

Gigi looks beautiful.

Kendall and Bella are so out of place. Kendall was better last year before she got anything done. 

Love Sara's outfit with the wings and she looks stunning.

1 minute ago, Ichigo9 said:

wamofficial

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.