Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Stop pushing it with Grace, she's a nobody, there is no way in hell she's getting two outfits on her first show. She ain't Kendull nor Gigi, the only newbie I can see getting two outfits is Bella (and Irina if she indeed walks) and we all know why. I love Grace and I'm thrilled she is walking but the reality is that for VS she's just a another model and I sincerely doubt she'll get to walk outside Pink when she's new and happens to be a Pink model and we have 53 women, heck at this point Angels will be lucky if they all get two outfits.

Ok wow can't believe Irina is in. I mean it's awesome but definitely a surprise. So I guess Karlie is in too based on all the other reports.

Its just so strange. After all these years, all the times she's tried out and now they cast her.

21 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

Irina with Ali - that's so weird! I mean my question is: why only now? It looks a bit off but anyway

So how many models do we have? Incl Irina and Kendall? 55? Holy fuck

With Irina it's 52 including Kendall. If Karlie is also confirmed it's 53.

Oh my - at this point I really doubt if ALL the angels will get 2 outfits. I think both Irina and Karlie will get 2 looks. 

Especially Irina I think, even having her agent in the fittings... I think it's the same when she closed MJ and Moschino...

Looking at past years, models like Constance; Joan; Lily D; BodyByIza; Barbara F; Devon; Cindy; Maria Borges; (Kate G I think will too) and others I can't remember + Karlie, Gigi, Bella, Kendall, Irina it's already 14 models (and probably I forgot some regulars) which means 28 outfits

then taking out the 14 looks for PINK is 80 looks -28-14=38 

53 models - 14 (that I counted above) - 14 Pink (assuming 1 outfit per girl in PINK) = 25 

So that's remaining 25 models for 38 looks. Out of this 25 models that's 13 non-angels and 12 angels. 38 - 13 = 25; if angels get 2 outfits that's 24, so 1 extra outfit for someone else...

Gosh it's gonna be tight

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.